Chapter 4

After Iron Man, Archangel, and She-Hulk, had destroyed the weapon stockpile, and helped save the town, the U.S Government were in confusion as who was responsible, for no one had any clearance.

Tony then gets a call from Rhodey.

Tony:
Hello?

Rhodey:
Tony?

Tony:
Who's this?

Rhodey:
It's Rhodes.

Tony:
Speak up, please.

Rhodey:
What in the hell is that noise?

Tony:
Oh, yeah, I'm driving with the top down, with Willy here.

Rhodey:
Yeah, well, I need your help right now.

Tony:
It's funny how that works, huh?

Rhodey:
Yeah. Speaking of funny, we've got a weapons depot that was just blown up a few clicks from where you, and your brother were being held captive.

Tony:
Well, that's a hot spot. Sounds like someone stepped in and did your job for you, huh?

Rhodey:
Why do you sound out of breath, Tony?

Tony:
I'm not, I was just jogging in the canyon.

He said sounding unconvincing.

Rhodey:
I thought you were driving.

Tony:
Right, I was driving to the canyon, where my brother and I are going to jog.

Rhodey:
You sure you or your brother don't have any tech in that area I should know about?

Tony:
Nope!

Suddenly a man with the monitors shouted.

Man:
Bogey spotted!

Rhodey:
Okay, good, 'cause I'm staring at two right now, and they're about to be blown to kingdom come.

The two were flying through the air when out of nowhere a group of fighter jets appeared behind them.

Tony:
That's my exit.

Both Tony, and William engaged their thrusters and started moving really fast, the planes were ordered to engage the bogeys, by Major Allen, the planes then started to shoot missiles at the two mysterious things when out of nowhere She-Hulk grabbed one, and proceeded to start ripping out parts of the plane. The Pilot was now in terror.

Pilot:
There's an unidentified giant green woman on my plane.

The pilot was forced to eject out of the plane. A few other planes engaged her, but all it did was piss her off. She lunged at one of the other planes. The pilots were describing what was happening.

Major Allen:
Engage the other two targets.

He said with irritation.

Whiplash 1:
I can't Sir.

Major Allen:
Why not?

He had irritation in his voice.

Whiplash 1:
They're gone.

Just then Rhodey was getting a phone call.

Rhodey:
Hello?

Tony:
Hi, Rhodey, it's me.

Rhodey:
It's who?

Rhodey asked being a smart-ass.

Tony:
Actually it is me, and my brother. You asked. What you asked It's us.