Chapter 5

Somewhere in Moscow:

A man was laying in bed sickly, another man was at his bedside feeding him.

(Peter Stormare will be playing as the younger brother, and Crimson Dynamo)

His name is Viktor Vanko.

An:(This whole scene is nothing but them talking in Russian).

Anton:
Where is Ivan?

Viktor:
He'll be along.

He then called out to his brother.

Viktor:
Ivan. Ivan!

His brother then came in, and sat on the bed with their father.

Anton:
That should be you two.

Ivan:
Don't listen to that crap.

Anton:
I'm sorry. All I can give you two is my knowledge.

He then coughed, and took his last breath before he died. The two of them sat in silence in mourning of their father. Then suddenly Ivan shouted in anger.

The both of them went through their father's things, and found a blueprint to a Arc Reactor

They were then seen working, and on their wall as time progressed they were countless of articles, and magazines of the Stark brothers. "Tony Stark is Iron Man." "William Stark is Archangel." "Katie Stark is She-Hulk" "Katie Stark voted hottest woman of the year, and the Strongest Woman in the world". There were several articles of her modeling for a swimsuit magazine, and a fitness magazine.

Both Vanko brothers were obsessed with them, as they continued to work. Soon they had built their very own Arc Reactor, and to this Ivan started to chuckle, at what he had in store for the Starks, him, and his brother were going to make them suffer.

6 months later:

Pilot:
270 at 30 knots. Holding steady at 15000 feet. You are clear for exfiltration over the drop zone

AC/DC Shoot to Thrill started to play.

Iron Man was standing near the exit of a plane, the suit was apparently Tony's MK IV suit. The door then started to open, and he jumped out flying through the air as he was flying through the air fireworks were shooting in the sky, and he accidentally got hit by one.

Tony:
I hope Willy didn't see that.

He proceeded further down, and landed on a stage, with the crowd cheering, and very ostentatious dancing girls, and fireworks.