Kidnapped

I'm tied to a chair. I'm tied to a fucking chair, and not in a fun way. I was minding my own business walking down the street when a van pulled up beside me and three men grabbed me.

I'm not proud that they managed to wrestle me in the van and knock me out. However, I got one in the balls and the blood under my nails and on my elbow isn't mine so I guess I can at least say I put up a fight, right?

I mean what the hell is this?! I was just going to work at the office I work at everyday. It's a random Tuesday for fucks sake. At least it was when I blacked out. Who knows how long I was out. There's a bag or something over my head and it feels like my wrists and ankles are tied to this chair.

"Hey, she's moving." A male voice said.

The bag was ripped off my head and I blinked continuously at the sudden blinding light. Once my eyes adjusted I looked around. I'm in a room that looks like an interrogation room. You know, the ones you see in movies with the two way glass.

The only things in the room were two guys, a girl, me, and my chair. All three of them were ridiculously attractive. Like unnecessarily attractive. One guy looked middle aged with sexy salt and pepper hair. The other guy looked like he was older than me, but not by much. He had black curly hair that was pulled back in a man bun. The girl looked like she was my age. I'd be surprised if she wasn't 23 like me. Her auburn colored hair and freckle spattered face was sexy as hell. They are all unnecessarily fit, too.

"Look, as much as I love a good mafia smut book, I'm really not trying to make it my real life." I looked over to the girl before saying, "I mean, I might make an exception for you because I've never read a mafia smut where two bad ass girls end up together, and let's be real, that'd be hot as fuck. But still, I'm kinda a wimp. I don't love the idea of torture or pain or anything so you know, maybe you can kidnap someone else? I wouldn't say a peep of course, I mean what you do in your free time is totally up to you. I personally j-"

"Shut up," the middle aged man said to me.

"Yeah, no of course. Quick question though. Why was I kidnapped? I mean I'm thinking sex trafficking but I'm really not hot enough for someone to want to buy me so.." My ramble was interrupted by the middle aged man slapping me across the face.

"Shut up or I'll slap you." He said in a low voice.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to threaten to slap me before you actually do it? I mean I don't want to tell you how to do your job but in the movies they al.." I was interrupted with another slap.

My face was on fire. The first slap hurt but that second one made me wish I'd stubbed my toe instead.

"Okay, yeah I walked into that one." I nervous blabbered.

This time the kind old man decided to back hand me. My vision went fuzzy and I tasted blood in my mouth. I'm starting to think I should probably shut up.

"Ow, that hurt," Slipped out of my mouth. Yup, I'm going to get myself killed.

I wasn't too surprised by the slap this time. At least he kept alternating cheeks so it wasn't one after the other, I guess.

"What level are you?" The girl asked me.

"Umm can I talk without dad slapping me?" I asked.

The old man scoffed but I noticed the girls lips turn up slightly. The younger guy just stood emotionlessly.

"Yes, just tell us what level you are." The girl said in a no nonsense voice.

"Okay, in Harry Potter? Because the only game I play that has levels is the really fun Lego Harry Potter one and I actually beat the whole game a week ago."

"Jesus Christ, she's the worst one yet." The younger guy mumbled.

"Well now I feel betrayed knowing I'm not your first." I said with a suggestive smirk.

That comment got a humorous snort out of the girl and an angry huff out of the older guy.

"What. Level. Are. You." The old guy bit out.

"In what? I took karate a couple years ago if that's what you're asking. I only made it to the blue belt but I did double belt once. That means I got two belts at once because I was so good." I bragged proudly.

"You have traces of magic all over you, what level!?" The old man yelled.

"Magic? I don't know what you're talking about." I answered truthfully.

The old guy punched me in the gut hard enough I lost my breath for a moment. I had to suck in air as my body freaked out and I felt panic.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I swear! What level of what? If you explain what you're asking I'll tell you." I wheezed out.

"What level and type of magic." The young guy stated.

Well, fuck. I got kidnapped by delusional people!? Am I supposed to play into it or deny it? I don't think I saw an episode about this on criminal minds. Maybe I should play into it until I have a chance to escape? Then again, they look like they don't like "magic" people.

"Oh right of course. So actually, the magic you sense on me is because I'm a werewolf." I said.

Who hates werewolves, right? I mean, unless they think they're in a vampire coven because then I just screwed myself. They're not dressed all goth though. Maybe I should have said I was fae? Then again, fae are nasty and tricksters in lore so who knows if a werewolf is better or worse in these peoples eyes.

"You think we couldn't sense our own kind?" The younger guy said sounding offended.

At least they don't hate werewolves.

"It's because I was cursed. Yeah, some old lady said some words at me and then I smelled different all the sudden." I rambled out.

"Right, then what pack do you belong to?" The girl asked.

"......The shadow moon pack." I said hesitantly.

Every werewolf Wattpad story has a pack named that. Based off the laughter out of them, they didn't get their delusions from wattpad.

I'm so fucked.