part 26

Celestes alarm was blaring at 6:35 that morning. She grabbed her phone, and angrily tapped her code in and turned it off. Getting out of the bed, she went and got ready. Today was the big day. Day number one of Comic Con. She was about to shit herself.
_________________________________________

Liked by: teenwolf, dylanobrien, and 981,193 otherscelestenadin: comic con ready

celestenadin: comic con ready. i'm gonna shit myself.

dylanobrien: that's disgusting
|> celestenadin: *sobs*

user1: you got this!!! stunning

user86: *fishing for compliments* *gets none*
|> dylanobrien: celeste, you are so pretty. you're literally glowing. step on me. hit me with a bus. icon. beautiful.
|> user86: ah, my plan worked ;)

author: hi reader. ily

crystalreed: don't be nervous you sexc mf
|> celestenadin: hold my hand?
|> crystalreed: momm- YES

user7: IM SO READY FOR THE CONTENT
_________________________________________

Celeste stepped into the building and met with the cast in their assigned room. She looked around. Dylan, both Tyler's, Holland, Crystal, Daniel, and Arden were there. Apparently, Melissa was here, just getting snacks.
She bumped into Arden. The girl was all giggles and didn't seem nervous at all.
"Hey, Arden!" Celeste wrapped her arms around the girl, both acting they hadn't just been together a few days prior.
"Hi! I'm so excited. Answering everyone's questions is gonna be so fun." she beamed, eyes glowing as she spoke.
"I'm just nervous i'll blab." Celeste admitted, going red as Arden laughed a bit.
"You'll be perfect." Arden gave her one last squeeze before she went off to talk to Tyler Posey.
The poor girl was only left alone for ten seconds, as Dylan came running up to her, smiling and holding two waters.
"Extra thirsty there, O'Brien?" she giggled
"What?! No. No, I uh..I got this one for you." he handed it to her, sending a small smile as she cracked it open, taking a large sip, okay, a huge gulp.
"Nervous?" he joked
"Yes." she deadpanned, finding off the water and thanking him again.
"Yeah, no problem..." he trailed off as she started taking dee breaths
"Hey, Celeste. It's no big deal. The fans love you and Sasha. I'll be next to you the whole time. If you ever get too nervous, just play tic-tac-toe with me." he shrugged
"Tic-Tac....how would we-" he interrupted her
"We get paper, pens, gum, and water up there. Sometimes other snacks if you ask."
She nodded, her eyes drifting off to the stage, seeing a ton of people as she began to sweat. Tearing her eyes away, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Dylan was giving her a little massage to try and ease her nerves.
'I'm gonna be fine' she told herself, before hearing the names being called out by the announcer.
_________________________________________

a/n:
sorry it's been a while!!
more comic con in the next chapter-
yes i'm making you wait a bit
|
i'm tired :/

i love you so much <3