part 27

As the names started to be called, her hands sweat even more. She heard the announcer, Tom, start talking. He introduced the show and welcomed everyone before he called names.
"First up, we have the main character, the alpha, Tyler Posey as Scott McCall!" he screamed out, Tyler running onto the stage, waving and bouncing around before sitting in his assigned seat.
The announcer- no, uh, Tom, then cleared his throat.
"Next up, we have Dylan O'Brien as your favorite...Stiles Stilinski!" the whole room erupted into claps now.
"Let's give a huge, warm welcome to our newest Pack Member, Celeste Nadin as Sasha McCall!"
Celeste put on a smile and jogged out, hearing the room boom with whistles, claps, and screaming. She smiled wider as she took her place in between Tyler and Dylan. What she didn't know, was that Dylan had switched the places so she would feel more comfortable between him and Tyler than him and Hoechlin. He knew she loved Hoechlin, but TPose was like her brother, and he wanted her to feel the most comfort she could today. That's why the first three names were in a weird order.
Tom went on to announce then Tyler Hoechlin, Arden Cho, Daniel Sharman, Crystal Reed, and then Holland Roden in that order.
After he announced the cast he cleared his throat once more, "Now, last, but certainly not least, let's welcome the person who created Beacon Hills and the characters you love and adore, Jeff Davis!!!" Once again, more claps and roars of screaming, including the whole cast, and Tom.
"Well, here we are. Comic Con. How are we feeling everyone?" Tom talked to the audience while everyone got sorted and drank some water. Soon, he told people to get in line for their questions.
Celeste felt better. She didn't expect the welcome she received and she felt happy with her placement at the table.
A girl, who looked to be around fifteen, was first in line. She leaned toward the mic and asked her question.
"I wanted to know more about Sashas background. She kind of popped up...."
Everyone looked at Celeste but Jeff spoke first, "Yeah, we didn't get to touch too much on her background. We have talked about it though if you want to share, Celeste?"
She nodded and smiled, "Yea! So, Sasha use to live with their dad, Rafe, but some abuse occurred and she ran away to come to Beacon Hills to meet her brother and mom. Its a bit sad, but it's nice that Sasha finally has people that care."
Dylan grabbed his mic, "Awww getting sappy, Cel?" he pouted
"Shut it, Dylan." she side shoved him as the audience laughed at the small interaction they shared, Tyler loudly cackling as she heard Crystal laugh too.
This went on for the next two hours. Fans asking questions, answering, and loud laughing.
Some specific ones Celeste was asked were, "If there was one thing you would change about Sasha, what would it be?" to which she replied "Sasha is too stubborn." which she was.
Her and Dylan were asked a lot of ship questions which they couldn't answer.
All she knew, was that maybe day two wouldn't be so bad. She was excited.
_________________________________________

a/n:
hello :D
new chapterrrrrr
kinda short
not kinda, it is
i'm tired and it's 3am...okie goodnight

i love you so much <3