part 29

Celeste was over the moon for day two at Comic Con. Day one went much better than she anticipated. The girl thought people might not accept a new member of the pack. Or maybe saw her as an unnecessary role. When she told Posey this, he hit her on the arm and said, "Celeste, how would Scott McCall's sister not be important? Plus, she is so badass." And Celeste couldn't really disagree with either of those statements.

So, she got out of bed for her second day. Jeff had messaged everyone and told them the plans for today. They had one simple panel, only for three hours which wasn't bad. At least, that's what Holland told her, but she wasn't sure if she was telling the truth, or, if she was just saying it to calm Celeste's nerves.

Then, they had a meet and greet. The panel was from eleven thirty am, to two thirty pm. Meet and greet was scheduled to last from four to eight, but then Tyler Hoechlin said that wasn't always the case. That sometimes, they were shorter, and sometimes, they were much longer.

Despite these two things making her nervous, she jumped out of bed, took a shower, and started to get dressed. She still didn't really know what to wear for these sorts of things. So, she grabbed a green top and some brown pants and called it a day, along with accessories. Of course.

Snapping a few pictures, with timer mode, she grabbed her bag to meet Crystal and Melissa for breakfast. Everyone else was deciding to sleep in. They told her, "Waking up at ten-fifty gives you plenty of time to get ready and be there on time!" Everyone wanted them backstage at eleven... she just responded with a, "You do you, buttercup. Mama needs her fuel."

Celeste made it down to the breakfast buffet and saw Melissa and Crystal at a table with two apple juices and an orange juice for her.

"Thank you for ordering me juice." Celeste smiled at them, taking a few sips of the pulp free drink. She hated pulp, and she thought anyone that enjoyed pulp was weird. As the author, I agree.

"No problem, you know, "mama needs her fuel" and all." Crystal laughed at the comment she had made.

Melissa shook her head and sighed. "Girls, buffet time! Who's going up first?"

Celeste sent the two girls up. She wanted to just sit and sip for a bit. Until, she got a text from Dylan saying he was coming to eat with them. Smiling to herself, like an idiot, she took another sip and responded, "alrighty :)" and set her phone down to look for Dylan.

She wasn't sure why seeing his name pop up on her phone, brought a genuine smile to her face. Well, she knew, but she denied and pushed that deep, deep down into her mind. Brushing it off, she saw the brunette in question, stood up and said, "Mr. O'Brien, your table is over here!"

Dylan laughed and scoffed, jogging a bit to get there faster as he sat down next to her in the booth.

"Where are the other two-" he started, but was cut off by Melissa.

"Dylan? I didn't know you were gonna come or we would have ordered you juice! What kind do you want?"

"Orange is perfect, thank you, Melissa." she smiled warmly at him as she went to find someone to get said juice as Crystal slid into the both with four waffles, ten strips of bacon, three eggs, two biscuits, a bowl of yogurt, and an orange.

"Don't even say anything. I had a light dinner."

"We split a pizza?"

"Yeah, that's light, Celeste. You two, go get your food." Crystal spoke, shoving some bacon dipped in syrup in her mouth.

"Yeah, before she eats it all." Dylan whispered to Celeste as she giggled, earning a scoff from Crystal.

"Watch it, O'Brien. I will make your life a living hell if you keep it up."

"Mhmm. Be right back, Miss Reed." he tipped his imaginary hat as she flipped him off and dove into her yogurt.

The two walked up to the buffet, grabbed a plate, and began going down the line, grabbing whatever food they wanted. This is what Celeste enjoyed about buffets. You get up whenever you want, and get whatever food you want, for a small amount of money. It was a deal if she ever saw one.

Once the two made it back to the table, Celeste quickly posted her Instagram photo along with a picture of Dylan for her Instagram story. His fans didn't get much content. So, she felt she must spoil them with as much she could. Sometimes, she thought that was the reason people liked her. (I'm joking)

_____________________________________________________

Liked by: dylanobrien, joekeery, and 978,170celestenadin: day 2 🦖🌱💚

celestenadin: day 2 🦖🌱💚

user4: i'm so excited to see you today!!! <333
*liked by celestenadin*

user7: PERIODT SHAWTY BAE

ardencho: prettiest girl eva'
^ celestenadin: i really adore and love you, arden 🥹🫶🏼

dreamwastaken: greens my color?!
^ dylanobrien: no, faceless man, it tis now celeste's color
^ celestenadin: "now"? so it hasn't always been?
^sapnapinsta; and i oop, sksksks
^ dreamwastaken: this is why you have no friend other than me
^ celestenadin: trouble in paradise?😬

author: please vote and i'll give you a big hug <3

user3: green like vomit. you're my vomit tho 🥺
^ user1: YOU GOOD?😭😭😭

_____________________________________________________
Celeste Nadins Instagram Story:

_____________________________________________________Celeste Nadins Instagram Story:

a/n:
hi, hello, hey
i missed you and this fic
so here is this
i love you so much and i'm proud of you <33333333