4 - The Beginning

"Mind if I have a seat?"

This chapter contains foul language.

I woke up wrapped up in black silk sheets with a beam of sun beaming into my eyes. I had the best sleep in weeks. I peaked open my eyes to see Draco stretched over the couch, shirtless. As much as I hated his bitchy attitude; he was very handsome, I could see why he had half the school worshipping at his feet. His family status and money helped a bit as well.

My family has always been close to the Malfoy's, my father was always concerned about our status. Draco and I grew up together, we were close until we attended Hogwarts, of course we stayed friends just never as close.

"Do you enjoy staring Davies?" I jolted a bit out of my thoughts.

"Sorry I zoned out." I crawled out of bed. I suddenly remembered that I was wearing Draco's t-shirt. Only his t-shirt.

"Nice shirt Bel." His shirt was barely covering me. I quickly moved my way over to his closet to steal a pair of sweat pants.

"Look who's staring now." I smirked while covering myself up. "Thanks for letting me spend the night. I'll return your clothes later?"

"No worries Davies, keep them they look good on you." I smiled and closed the door to his room.

I walked back to my room thankfully it was early enough that nobody was awake. I went straight to the washroom to take a steaming shower, my honey and rose body wash made me sigh with happiness every time. After I used a spell to dry and curl my blond hair. O how I loved magic. I did a quick makeup look and of course added my signature red lip.

I walked out to pick out an outfit. Today I picked out I a simple but sexy white dress with a couple of gold jewelry pieces and black platform heels. I would say I was an average height but these shoes took it to another level.

(going to start including picture of outfits)

It was about 8am by the time I had finished getting ready

It was about 8am by the time I had finished getting ready. Astoria, of course, was still asleep so I just headed down for breakfast.

I walked into the Great Hall, today the tables were filled with so many types of breakfast foods. I took a seat in the middle of the Slytherin table and plated myself fruits and pastries. Not many people were down for breakfast yet so I enjoyed the quiet before a busy day.

"Mind if I have a seat?" I turned to see a set a familiar sea foam green eyes.

"O, yes of course." I patted down beside me.

"So tell me about yourself love." Harry spoke whilst taking a bite of his waffles.

"First of all, nobody calls me love, Arabella or Bella will suffice. And what would you like to know Harry?" I have to admit he was quite dreamy but I wasn't about to give in easily.