XXXII

[Edit: Yeah, Your girl f'ed up the poster again.]

"What the-" Jimin gasped when Soma suddenly slammed open the door of her room, her eyes opened wide in surprise. Jimin's mouth fell ajar when he looked at her."S-Soma, what's wrong with your face..." He softly mumbled reducing the distance between them... 

Soma quickly covered her messed up face and turned around, too bad the short man had already caught a glance of her face. A profound red slap mark on her left cheek and slight bleeding on her forehead. Jimin placed his palm on her shoulder, swiftly turning her around.

Her face was painfully wounded. "Soma... Who did this to you?" He mumbled, still taken aback. His fingers slightly raised to gently stroke the slap mark on her face. She shook her head. 'fell...' "No you didn't! That's a slap mark, goddamnit! Did you go out of the mansion?! Did any of the maids do this? Or were the bodyguards? What-?!" 

Soma broke into sobs pulling Jimin in as she fisted on the soft fabric of his sweater, she buried her face in his chest as she cried and cried. Not for the bruises. But she never thought Namjoon would actually, intentionally hurt or raise his hand at her. Jimin raised his palm to land it on her hair softly patting it. 

Soma gripped on his woolen sweater as her chest heaved against his. She was really hurt. But she knew, it was her fault. He had been working for days. And she just ruined it. He had every right to hit her... 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" A loud scream rang from outside. Jimin's eyes widen as he quickly pulls away. It sounded like Taehyung. Jimin ran downstairs pulling Soma with him. Namjoon stood near the couch, tall in his glory. An angry Taehyung was heaving in front of him. "I said what the-"

"Watch your mouth kid. I won't like yelling at you." Namjoon said. "You watch your mouth! Why would you say such things to her?!" Hoseok yelled at him. "Can you not Hyung? You know I worked on those files for-"

"That does not mean you can call her a goddamn whore!" Yoongi said cutting him off. Soma shivered, hiding behind Jimin. "You guys are really ganging up on me because of... her. What a shame." He scoffed. His eyes lingered behind Jimin with disgust. 

"W-What happened?" Jimin muttered. "Ask him! I never knew he was so childish!" Taehyung yelled as he scowled at his Hyung "You yelled at her?" He asked. "No shit. He was screaming like a maniac." 

"He... slapped you, didn't he," Jimin said, his fists bawling. Soma shivered. Wrath was radiating in the room like an echo. It was so unsettling. Soma's ears shrunk and her tail fell still. "HE WHAT?!" Yoongi yelled. He had officially lost his chills. 

"Soma! Come out." Hoseok commanded. His eyes turned red in anger. Namjoon rolled his eyes at the overreacting. "COME. OUT!" Taehyung yelled. She whimpered as she gripped on Jimin's back. The sweater crumpled in her fists. Warm tears dripped down onto the floor as she sobbed. "You don't want me to drag you, Soma! COME OUT." Hoseok said, taking long steps towards Jimin. 

She quickly stepped away from Jimin's back with Her swollen cheek and bloody forehead. "You bloody bastard!" Yoongi screamed. A hard punch landed on Namjoon's jaw. Soma trembled. Tears fall down as she stumbled to the floor on her knees. Her hand weakly covering her mouth silenced the sound of loud sobs. 

"Stop acting you bitch! Isn't this what you wanted from the start?!" Namjoon said, wiping the blood off his cheek. "You asshole-" Yoongi yelled taking heavy steps towards him, again. Hoseok held him back as his angry eyes pierced Namjoon's skull. "Don't Hyung. He's not worth it." He spats. 

"I swear to god Kim Namjoon. You are going to regret it. You are going to regret it so bad!"

"We'll see who regrets, you dumbasses! You're blinded by lust!" Namjoon yelled back. Throwing daggers at the crying mess of a girl. "I knew from the start! Can't you fucking see you, blind morons?!" He yelled in anger. Yoongi jerked Hoseok away. "I swear to god Namjoon. If I had never seen you as a brother. I would have broken every goddamn bone in that body of yours."

"This is exactly what she wants. US TO FIGHT! When did you become so dumb?! Oh my god!" Namjoon slapped his forehead harshly in disbelief as he looked at his brothers. Jimin's knuckles turned white as his body trembled out of rage. "You fucking-" 

Before Jimin could storm towards Namjoon Weak fingers wrapped around his fist tugging on it. He looks down to meet the teary blue eyes of the hybrid. She softly shook her head. Watching the vulnerable creature, Jimin's eyes steamed. He looked up at the ceiling to control the moisture of his eyes. "How shameless can you be." Namjoon spats. 

"Stop it. Namjoon." Hoseok said in a dangerously calm voice, enraging the younger. "What are gonna do about it Hyung? Hit me? Why?"His eyes went back to the Black-haired female as he devilishly smirked. "You worked as a slut for Sehun didn't you. An exotic prostitute-"

A loud slap fell on Namjoons cheek as his head jerks to the side. He flips his silver hair. looking back at the now shivering hybris. Her eyes tore open in horror. As she scooted away. from Jimin. "He sent you here, didn't he?! To seduce us! You unabashed whore-!"

"What do you know?! You know nothing about her! You fucking beast?! What are you!? You call her an animal!? Not once did she tell us about you fucking around with her! And you think she wanted to break us apart?! You are behaving more like an animal Hyung!" Taehyung yelled. 

"Taehyung! STAY IN YOUR GODDAMN PLACE! I AM OLDER!" Namjoon spats back. "NO! YOU LISTEN HERE TODAY! I heard you in the kitchen that day! She could have told me about you being an ass! But she didn't! Can't you see Namjoon! She tried so fucking hard to pull us together! To be a part of our family! What the fuck did you do?! Call her a slut?!"Jimin screamed at him. "I never thought you would fall so low Namjoon! Shame on you!" Yoongi gritted his teeth. "Soma, stop-"

"Soma?! Soma! Where the fuck is she?!" Yoongi panicked, not being able to spot the fragile figure who was shivering in the corner just the other moment. "S-Soma..." Jimin mumbled. "Where is she?!" Taehyung shouted. Even Namjoon was surprised to not find her. 

"Surprise Ladies... I am home!" A pleasant voice echoed in the room. A cheerful hazel-haired male walked into the room. "Woah it's warmer than I expected in here- Joon! Why the fuck are you bleeding?!"

Okay, I know It's like shit. But please bear with me. We crossed 30K+ Views and are 'bout to reach 2k votes. So I love all of you nerds. 

Thank you~