XLIII

Hoseok sighed as he stared at Soma's curled-up figure on his bed, he settled on the edge of the bed, he realized how big of a mess his family was in... At least his Hyung was...

"Soma..." Hoseok mumbled as he held her shoulders, Soma's once widened eyes softly turn to him. "it's fine..." He mumbled holding her cheeks, Soma's eyes pool with tears as she hugs him, curling herself in his arms.

Hoseok gasped at the sudden action but quickly wraps his arms around her. Soma bursts into tears on his chest his chest tightens at the soft sobs, his lips brush on the top of her head as his hand rubs her arm softly.

"It's fine honey, you are safe..." Hoseok mumbled as he warm feeling engulfs him, he had never been the soft understanding person to anyone but his brothers, to say it felt great to make Soma feel safe would be a grave understatement, he absolutely loved the feeling.

He was the person everyone had always feared, it almost felt like his name was bad news, how faces fell when his name would be whispered, he had seen people faint to see him. He had lost the count of how many people he had killed.

This was the first time someone was pulling him closer and closer without being scared of him, he felt as if he was her safe place, and boy was this feeling beautiful...

"Soma..." A slightly softer voice mumbled beside him as he finds Jin crouched right beside her, his face looked so dull, never had he seen his oldest brother this disturbed. When Jin's soft brown eyes met his he slightly nodded, reassuring him.

"Honey-" Jin was cut off when he saw Soma shiver in his arms Just by his voice. The hand he had once raised hoping it would comfort her was now curling back as he looked away, his teeth ruthlessly chewing on his bottom lip as he stood up.

All of his brothers looked at him with empathy as their eyes filled with sorrow, they didn't like it at all...

"Make her forget it," Jin ordered picking up his coat. Taehyung looked at his back when Jin sighed. "She can't remember anything that happened today, Tae..." He mumbled. Taehyung who could hear his hyung's heart crashing from his place just nodded...

Hoseok snapped out of his trance when he felt tiny hands wrap around his torso. He smiled gently as he felt Soma's chin lay on his right shoulder, his arms wrap around her tiny ones as he sighed...

'She didn't live this day... She had no memories of whatever happened today, don't mention these events in front of her again, or else I might not be able to handle the situation that easily...'

"Let's go and have something hun, you have been sleeping for so long-"

"I-I am sorry, Honey I-" Soma raised her palm in front of his face as it cuts off his words. She closed her eyes as if controlling her frustration her other hand fists as she scoffed. Her hand comes down to be folded on her chest.

'I hate you' She mouths as her teeth grit. "Soma..." He mumbled. 'I hate you. Kim Seokjin'. She mouths in anger, every word that she had indirectly spoken broke through the Hazel-haired male's chest, tearing his heart apart ruthlessly.

Tears oozed out of his eyes as he looked away. 'Get out of my sight, Seokjin.' She said before walking away. "Soma please!-"

His chest heaved as he shot himself up from the armchair. He looked at his surroundings, his coat, vest, and tie on the floor, his curtains covering the windows as his once bright room was almost pitch black.