𝕿𝖜𝖔

"God Jake! We are getting late! What do you have to say now?" I yelled at my employee who had called me in the midst of a journey.

"Sir, Mr Collins is here at our company, he wants to meet you."

"Ask him to wait, once I'm settled with Mr. Lee Dong Wook, I will surely come to receive him." I said. Today is really hectic, one after the other, meetings are scheduled.

We drove fast to Wook's Association, and had our meeting. By God's grace, everything went great there and the man was kind enough to accept our offer without any 'ifs' and 'buts'. I was tired, but there was another client waiting for me. I got no chill, being the CEO of the company. I asked my driver to stop at a cafe, coffee works like magic to refresh our minds. Entering the cafe inside, I ordered a vanilla Latte, and sat there. The coffee was really good, cafe filled with smell of coffee beans and gossiping young love birds. "Love?" What a strange thing it could be?

I got up from there, paid the bill and as I was going to my car, my eyes fell on the nearby flower shoop. "Moore Flowers"
An idea came to my mind, shall I buy some flowers for my client? Already I will be meeting him late, this would probably be a sweet gesture from my side.

Without wasting a minute more, I pushed the glass door, and entered the beautiful flower shop. "What a heavenly scent", I inhaled the fragrance around me. I went across various lines, decorated with flowers of all kinds. I touched the petals of a few roses, "Beautiful...." Words escaped my lips.

"You want something?"

A melodious voice dropped in my ears, I turned out to encounter the best face I had ever seen. For a moment, I got lost. Such a beauty she was, she took her hands near her hair, plucking them behind her ear, one curl dropping on her forehead. Her eyes, oceanic green, as she blinked. Her lips were plump, as she quirked her brows at me. Her hands crossed now on her bosom,she had perfect legs too. She wore red heels, gosh!

"Sir do you want something?" She asked again.

"Yeahh, flowers..." I chuckled nervously.

"What flowers? Any particular one?" She asked.

"Anything you like...." I said looking into those orbs, argh! Why am I behaving like this?

"Anything I like? You don't have a favourite..."

I stayed silent. "Ohkay, lemme bring you some nice flowers!" She said and stormed inside the other cubicle. I blinked twice and thrice, "Fuck Jimin?! You made that girl awkward!" I slapped my forehead and laughed.

Soon, she came back, and handed me a bouquet of blue coloured cute little flowers. "These are forget me not, I don't know for what occasion you're buying flowers. But as you asked my favourite, here they are!" She said and handed me the bouquet.

"They are beautiful." I said and paid her the money.

As my hands rested on the cold handle of the glass door, I turned around to see her writing something in her books of accounts. "Can I say something?" I asked

"Oh yes!"

"Has anyone ever told you that you have incredible eyes? They made my heart jump when I saw you before."

She stared at me for a while, and then the plump lips widened into a bright smiled revealing her perfect white teeth. God! How can someone be this lovely?!

"Gamsahmnida." She spoke.

"You know Hangul?"

"My mom is Korean, dad is American. I have spent four years of my life in South Korea."