𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

Taehyung's POV

She looked pretty. Even the word pretty seemed nothing before her beauty today. The way she walked inside the chamber. Everything was decorated so well, it was the biggest day of her life and I don't want her to see me sad and morose like this but these feelings. I take another sip of the wine as my eyes stop at her again. She was looking just like a goddess descended from heaven. The way she carried herself, my eyes connected with hers for a second and she gave me a smile. Her face looked really pretty with that pink eyeshadow, peach lipstick and cream colored blush. Her tan skin glowing in that beautiful pink wedding gown.

I looked at the way Jimin was staring at her

I looked at the way Jimin was staring at her. It felt like he would eat her anytime. He was staring at her just like a predator sees its prey. But the most interesting point here was that despite his weird gaze she didn't even feel one percent scared. Rather one could see them holding hands and smiling endlessly.

It was her marriage day. Out of nowhere, Park Jimin had done something for which everyone was waiting for. He had declared that he was in a relationship with Jennifer among the media and now he married her. After all she was going to be the mother of his child, he had to marry her some or the other day.

When the invitation of this marriage came to me, for a while I couldn't believe my eyes. The thing that hurt me the most was that it was my babe who was getting wedded to someone I despised. I told her so many times that this man is not right, he's crazy but it seems she has grown mad for him.

I held back the tears from falling down my cheeks as her eyes met with mine again. Her face was pale and lips parted, she would have seen me silent. I smiled and kept the glass of wine there and left.

Standing in the fresh air, I was trying to forget her thoughts. Why can't I stop thinking about her when she doesn't even care about me? Why does her marriage, her husband, her future life, bother me? I had never imagined that we weren't meant to be. Since I was a child, I had been in love with Jennifer, I never had the courage to spell this to her but I really loved her. No one could ever love her more than me.

I could hear the father chanting some words as the crowd applauded. Jennifer's grandma was the happiest to witness her marriage before she died. I could feel that no one in the chamber was concerned about me, why would they be? The bride and the groom were there and that's what mattered. I don't know what came to my mind that I stormed out from there to the bartender.

Jennifer's POV

"Oh my God! You're looking so beautiful my love!" Mrs. Park exclaimed with joy and hugged me.

I smiled at them, everyone looked so happy. "Miss Smith, see, this is the girl who I was looking for all these years to be the daughter in law of this house." She showed me to some other lady, with deep red lipstick, and black dress.

"She's pretty but I liked Young Soon more. She was fair." Miss Smith said and went from there.

Mrs. Park's face turned washed out. I knew she would be in shock because she thinks I don't know about Young Soon. I didn't want her to think much about this so I said. "Mom, can I come in a while. I have some stuff." She gave me a nod and I ran from there.