𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Taehyung's POV

I sat in my garden with a cup of tea in my hands. There was something about the nature today, I couldn't hold my temptation and came to the garden. The weather was giving me such peaceful vibes that now I'm just sitting here, reading a book, and sipping on my tea. The clouds are getting dark it seems as if it's going to rain soon.

Rains...

They still remind me of something that happens two weeks back. When Jennifer had to suffer because of me. Yeah, she was discharged from the hospital real soon as her condition was not that bad. After that I told her that she was pregnant, she was happy with the news. She even called Jimin and the two of them decided to get married as well. Her granny was too excited, she wanted to hold her grandson in her own hands, she blessed the couple. Jimin sent a letter that he'll be coming to take Jennifer back and take care of her now not as a boyfriend but as a to be husband.

That time I realised that it's been enough, I need not stick to Jennifer anymore. Where did it ever take me? Where will it take me? Earlier the thing was only about Jennifer, and yes, I will still say that Jimin is a weird guy but now they're going to have a child together. I can't be just present in her life and see all this.

That night when Jimin had decided to come and take her, I went to Jennifer's house... "Granny, where is babe?" I had asked her and went to her room.

Jennifer was sitting there in a beautiful red dress trying to zip it up but it was getting difficult for her. "Shall I help?" I had asked her.

She watched my reflection in the mirror, got silent for some time and gave a small nod. I entered and zipped it up and made her turn towards me.

"You look beautiful. Congratulations." That were the words I said to her. She looked into my eyes, all surprised, as if she was expecting me to say something else to her.

Yes, I had expected something else. I wanted to tell her how much suspicious I'm about Jimin and I am worried about Jennifer. I wanted to tell my babe that her to be husband is not as good as he appears. He's rotten from inside. It's always that the rotten apples have the darkest colour where the light coloured ones are sweet and sour. But I didn't say anything to her.

Why didn't I do that?

Why didn't I tell my best friend what I truly felt?

Why was I hiding the truth?

No, I was not hiding any truth. Already there was nothing that remained between us. I didn't wanted this only thing, our friendship to get ruined because of anything I say. She might think that I don't trust her choice, her choice which was Jimin. She might think I want to seperate her from him...

Anything, she could have thought anything. Such things would have made our bond worse. That's why I decided to step back and after saying those final words to her, I left.

I don't know what happened next. But next morning when I didn't find her watering the plants I knew she had left the town. I tried to move on from her and I'm still trying. She was my everything after all, it's going to be a long process.

I take another sip of the tea and look at the road ahead. There was some water spread there and suddenly water droplets started to fall on it. It was raining. I got up from my place and took my book, and decided to go in when my eyes landed on a woman coming towards me.

She was wearing a brown hat, hair tied in a plaits, and black top and black long skirt. She was running in the water, maybe she wanted some shade. I waved at her and she looked at my direction. No, I was unable to see her eyes but I could guess from her pale skin and pink lips that she was a goddess.