in Florida

The red hat ginger boy and the magical cow print moose have arrived in Florida.

The red hat ginger boy and the magical cow print moose are hungry.
The red hat ginger boy and the magical cow print moose want to eat kebab.
"Where do we find kebab in Florida?" Asks the magical cow print moose.
Then the red hat ginger boy and the magical cow print moose suddenly saw a floating elephant that was selling kebab for legs.
The floating elephant happens to have three heads.
The three head floating elephant is zebra printed.
The red hat ginger boy and the magical cow print moose walk up to the three headed zebra print floating elephant.
"How much is a kebab?" Asks the red hat ginger boy.
"Two legs" answers the three headed zebra print floating elephant.
"Why legs?"asks the magical cow print moose.
"I have a family to feed."the three headed zebra print floating elephant is getting annoyed.
"With legs?"the magical cow print moose still has many questions.
"Yes. Got a problem with that?"the three headed zebra print floating elephant is annoyed.
Whilst the magical cow print moose and the three headed zebra print floating elephant are talking the red hat ginger boy cuts his leg of then cuts that into two.
"Here. Two legs."the red hat ginger boy hands the three headed zebra print floating elephant his leg that has been cut into two.
"You know I also want to eat. That is only enough for one."the magical cow print moose is hangry wich is a fun word to describe it when someone is hungry and angry at the same time.
The red hat ginger boy cuts the leg that has already been cut into two into well two again so now the red hat gimger boy has four pieces of leg.

The half leg red hat ginger boy is on the magical cow print moose's back.
The half leg red hat ginger boy and the magical cow print moose are eating their kebab.
The half leg red hat ginger boy and the magical cow print moose are very happy.=)