40

Messenger
sIghing Muse

Feb 8 | 6:17 am

sIghing Muse:
And you said I'm the one who could invade someone's mind.

Yeuno:
Good morning.

Haha why?

sIghing Muse;
Nothing much.

I've been thinking about things before I went to sleep last night.

Including your words of encouragement.

I just thought that I've been used to some kind of routine that when you came, something just made me sort of realize how badly this situation is.

But I always believed in God.

Yeuno:
Hahaha there are other theories but I also believe there's Someone Superior who created everything.

I mean, that's the most plausible reason even if there are scientific probabilities given to us.

sIghing Muse:
Agreed.

And I believed that these shall pass. There's supposed to be a reason why He made me feel this way.

Lol are you getting ready for school? I might be bothering you.

Yeuno;
Go on, Iraena.

You're not bothering anything.

sIghing Muse:
Okayy.

So there's this... conclusion I made.

He creates the path for us, but we walk solely on it.

I know He has our life planned since ever, but we don't know anything other than now.

We get angry, we get frustrated, we try to stop. There will be times where you question His ways. Try to rebel and move away from what you wanted.

But He knows that'll happen right?

But we don't. We couldn't find ourselves knowing what the future holds. We're just walking on a path He created, some might be on the part where it's as easy as a stroll in the park, some are conquering the deepest of waters.

But He knows when our hearts are full. And He gives us time to rest. In different ways we couldn't realize.

Long story short (which clearly I did bad on) my life should have a good ending. He showed me the violent delights, to open my eyes and see that there's misery lingering in every corner of this world... and maybe help people along the way?

So that's that.

Yeuno:
And you are helping.

Your stories can touch the hearts of people. They feel conmected and understood.

Maybe that's what He planned all along. For you to aid someone's wounds with your experiences.

Because people fall down and get injured all the time, people experience worst case scenarios, but you also will have best days where you'll look back and feel proud that you overcame that and held on to experience those.

sIghing Muse:
Do you know?

Yeuno:
Hm?

sIghing Muse:
You're my most recent best days :)