66

Facebook

sIghing Muse
2m . Public

Really? That's how you play just to keep your so-called clean slate?

You already stained it now. You stained me.

It's disgusting. I'm not an E, I'm a T.
😢 2 1 comment
|
| AEIOU WP
| New story po?

Filipino Facts News
1m . Public

Former CEO of Geode Bank, said to be the mastermind of a murder case nineteen years ago?

Read more here: https/www.FNN.com.ph/07udnsh24
👍😮 1.4k 245 comments 54 shares

[FILIPINO FACT NEWS WEBSITE]

FORMER CEO OF GEODE BANK, MASTERMIND OF A MURDER CASE 19 YEARS AGO?

MANILA, Philippines - Geode Bank Corporation is one of the Philippines' most trusted banks because of its transparency and the warmth embrace for Filipinos when taking out loans and statement accounts.

At the night of March 02, 20xx, an anonymous mail has been sent regarding a closed case dated back nineteen years ago where a man in his early thirties has been appealed to have been murdered with injected euthanasia but later on discarded by the Court due to lack of evidences and witnesses.

They have not allowed the distribution of the said mail but today, around 11:45 am, police have asked Mr. Geordino Eveje for his presence in court.

No news regarding this case has been publicized by authorities, but because of the statue of limitations regarding this heinous crime, it is almost not possible that the former CEO could be punished severely.

The granddaughter, Ms. Iraena Eveja denies any self incrimination about this said topic when asked by one of the medias. Instead she said, and I quote, "It's the conscience you hold that locks you, not cells and laws."

Media suspected that Ms. Eveja is vehemently related to the case. The current CEO and Mrs. Eveja have yet to release their statements regarding this claim.

Subscribe now to get updated firsthand on news. This is Filipino Facts News.