.𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Oc: Mallica (pronounced Mal-ee-suh)
Doja (sub) oc(dom)
────────────────────

MALLICA'S POV
Today my boss decided to give me a longer shift and every since then I haven't gotten my hands on my girlfriend Amala (doja), she had came home before me which was shocking since she has a bigger career than me. She had been fiercely texting me while I tried to do my work, but the buzz from the constant messages kept renewing.

I whipped my phone out as I began to text Her.
⌗───
Mala😻
I miss you sm
I wanna hug you so bad
Wish I didn't come home Early rn
I wanna love up on you rn
I'm so horny.

Mally
Babe I'll be home just sit tight please.
And dw Abt you being horny I'll fix ya

Mala😻
Your text just made me more horny, thanks!

Mally
Sorry mala

Mala😻
Omg and you called me mala
I can't wait any longer!

Mally
It's ok, just DON'T masturbate or you'll pay
I'm pretty sure you won't be a bad girl for me huh mala?

Mala😻
Can't promise you that, I've been kinda sexually frustrated all day.

Mally
Ok you asked for it I only got 45 mins left until my shift is over.

Mala😻
Can't waiiitttt

───⌗

I put my phone in my pocket grinning to myself of how cute and anxious she was being.

THIRD PER. POV
Amala huffed as she replayed those texts in her head, her hand unknowingly traveled to her cropped shirt as she lifted her shirt revealing her perky tits. Amala's hand travelled down slim thick body as she put her hand under her shorts, she rubbed herself groaning from the light sensation.

Amala forced her three fingers in her pussy, she had her back arched afterwards she pleasured her pussy aggressively and moaning excessively. She couldn't wait till' her girlfriend arrives. She had only 13 minutes left and wanted to do so much in that time but kept herself composed, so she paused from her blissfulness and grabbed a random pair of lingerie.

It was red with black lace highlighted around it, she changed and then continued her of pleasure. She also grabbed a nearby purple vibrator as she turned it on low, she hovered it against her pussy as she made a high pitched hum.

"Ohhh yes!" Amala exclaimed, she covered her mouth as she self consciously thought it could be Mallica doing the honors. "Oh fuck right there!!" She jammed her ring finger and middle finger in her drenched pussy, she pumped them fiercely as she soon bucked her hips.

She started squirting lashings, some slabbered on her toned stomach. She wanted to keep going but Amala didn't wanna seem selfish so she stopped just laying there rubbing her pussy for aftercare, she heard the door squeak open smirking widely.