.𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎.

Quickie smut (idea from websluts )
G!p(idea by me)
──────────────────────────
ROCHELLE'S POV
   Amala tapped her shoe as she hummed to the music, "niggas ain't shiiit hm hm hm hm hm"Amala said. She smiled at me waiting for a response from me.

"I think it's amazing babe. You really did good with this entire album!" I cheer while I massaged her shoulder for a brief moment. She groaned as she tilt her head back looking up at me, I gave her a few pecks on the lips nearing to a make out.

"OKKK before y'all swallow y'all's entire face up, all we need is one more go of the entire song." The Producer, Nataila said. (It's just a random name I made up for the producer) Amala bit her lip grinning at the comment, as Nataila played the song one more time. We vibe to the song until Amala grabbed me with a swift move with her arm making me sit on her lap. I smirked looking down at her once I was mounting over her.

Moments later..

After us fondling and giving each other small smooches and the song almost over, need to know finally came to an end and then we started cheering.

"YOU DID GOOD BABE WOO!" I smile clapping and so did everyone else. She blushed hiding her face and she hugged me from behind, after a few minutes of celebrating everyone starting packing up.

"We'll stay behind for a bit!" Amala annouced as her friends and assistants left waving goodbye to us.

We just gave each other a seductive look before we started making out, I sat on her lap with both of my legs wrapping around her waist.

"We gotta do a quickie so they won't get suspicious." Amala ordered as she rolled my wine red tight dress up, I nodded in agreement as her mouth began sucking my neck leaving a few light hickeys.

She has already slid off her baggy pants and was already erect. I didn't waste much time before I slid myself into Amala's dick, I went as slow as possible since she was a good 8 inches.

We both did low moans since we didn't want no one to hear us just in case they were right outside the door, I went steadily breathing heavily. Amala gripped my ass as her arms moved along with the motions of my hips, she threw her head back while I ride her.

"Mmm baby faster please." Amala pleaded, I rushed my torso against Amala as my moan came out broken almost silent.

"Ooohh I like that moan." Amala smirked and so did I. I rode Amala sloppier but I knew I wasn't gonna have control for too long, She squeezed my ass tighter and I felt my breath hitch as amala thrusted to take over.

"Mmmhhh! Yes oh my- fuck!" I moan, Amala grabbed my neck so we could french kiss. It was also a technique she did when she felt that I was too loud especially when we do it with people around or close.

"Too loud babe. Too loud." Amala warns with faint breaths. I nod as she rammed herself into me, soon I felt my wetness pool around her dick. I started breathing heavily trying to not loudly let out whimpers, amala went slower realizing I was cumming.

She kept thrusting enough to reach her own high so we're both satisfied. After a few seconds I slipped off her dick and slowly got up taking my dress off the floor, zipping it back on my body,and fixing myself.

"Damn you sure got up quickly." Amala said.

"It's a quickie, of course I did." I said muffling a chuckle, she huffed before zipping her pants up and fixing herself so she won't have much of an after-sex glow.

We walked out the stud. Our friends and managers just looked at us with giggles and smirks.

"You heard us didn't you?" Amala questioned as one of the busted out laughing that told us all we needed to know which made us chuckle a bit.
──────────────────────────

Sorry it took me awhile to update, I've been caught up with school and really unmotivated. Hope you can understand! Also I hope you enjoy this chapter ily babes<33
-𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨