𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒

Creds of this title goes to super junior, which..bare with me- a kpop group that I love. LISTEN I HAD TO MIX TWO OF MY FAV THINGS TOGETHER OK.
Fluff,a lil angst(?)
──────────────────────────
AMAI'S POV
It rained. It rained hard. I walked through it caring no umbrella just a newspaper with absolute no regard. I squint my eyes as my glasses fogged from the wind and the stains of the droplets hitting my lens, originally I called a taxi but they took too long and I was in no mood to be patient so I tried to walk a 30 minute long exercise in angry rain.

I had got back from a late night shift at a Fashion Factory  called "SM", which stood for "Sophisticated Melanin". Pretty right? I loved the name so much I kind of had some of it contributed in my home.

At 11:30pm, it was a crowded street meaning everyone was trying to get home. Nothing came out of my mouth but the words "Excuse me sorry"  or "I'm so Sorry", it was bum rushing honestly! A Tall Male bumped into me causing the drenched News paper to slip out of my hand then landing on the floor, I had not time to pick it up since all I saw was heels,dress shoes, or sneakers step on it. I huffed.

I tried running a bit even though my feet felt swollen to the max but then I got pushed yet again this time making me tumble a bit, I've been having a hard time cooperating for the past 6 months since I recently broke up with my 4 year long relationship with this Woman named Amala. anyways, before that rant, as I tumbled the person scoffed which for some reason stung my heart? Not to mention I've gotten a crazy amount of emotions in these 6 months.

You know when you are going through something then a series of negative things happen after which makes you feel like you didn't deserve that little happiness you've gotten once before? Yes. That's what I'm feeling.

Back to Amala, I loved her. she loved me. But it just didn't work out since she was always addicted to doing work or something productive instead of winding down with her Girlfriend. It got in the way of alot of things, so we just quick it. No it wasn't Abusive or Negative! We both agreed and it was devastating for the both of us, We hugged before saying our goodbyes. We did bicker a bit but it never escalated. Our relationship never had to much yelling or fighting, it was pretty serene for the majority.

But God! I miss her so much it hurts sometimes, She probably has a girl by now and is happy which im glad if that's the case because I've always wanted the best for her. But, Amala was my baby, I just loved her so much. I miss her hugs, her kisses, her words of affirmation, her affection, her laugh, her humor, her cuddles, her-

"Oh shit I'm so sorry!" I heard as another person bumped into me this time I just stopped, I looked up even tho my glasses were the most foggiest things ever I wiped them a bit. I couldn't process the feelings, it was her. Amala.

"..Amai?" She said. I didn't say nothing but I just nod.

"Yeah it's uhm-.. me?" I said, I sounded kinda dumb as fuck.

"Well hello! It's been a bit ages. How are you?" Amala smiles, even though it was pouring outside this conversation felt more important.

"Not so good." I simply say as I frown, She nodded.

"Same to be fucking honest haha!" She humored, I gave her a small grin before her face expression changed.

"I'm so cold right now..where are you headed? Hopefully home." Amala asked.

"Well, yes home. Of some sort, since I am staying at a hotel for 2 weeks." I say, she tilted her head.

"Why?" Amala questioned.