Chapter Twenty

Once they were back at the homestead, Sammy fired up the grill and Leonore and Angie prepared the side dishes, while Kat went for a swim to cool off still being denied.

"Kat wants to watch us fucking." Leonore said, wandering where they stood on the idea.

"I know, she is quite the voyeur and loves being watched. We have done several shows, Kat gets even more kinky the more I teach her and show her. I know you aren't much of a voyeur, so I have been holding her back and you bringing it up says she told you." Angie answered, amazed by her sneakiness.

"I think we should let her; she clearly wants to see us, and it could be fun." Sammy replied, wanting to team up with Angie again.

Angie and Leonore looked at Sammy and wondered if she was being serious.

"Oh c'mon, its kinky and she could learn something from us teaming up on Leo." Sammy said, rolling her eyes at them.

"True, but Leo isn't comfortable with showing off and I'm concerned about the level of savagery between you two." Angie answered, questioning her resolve.

"I can tone it down, but it might be a good experience for her and could be interesting." Sammy replied, wanting to do this.

"Hello, I have a say here." Leonore said, seeing how this was going to end.

"Do you remember the last time we teamed up against you, little slut?" Sammy asked, licking her lips at the memory.

Leonore did remember the last time they teamed up to pleasure her and she started getting wet just thinking about it, being double teamed was mind blowing. She couldn't walk straight for a week, and she was black and blue, but very satisfied. Leonore's resolve was weakening as she remembered Sammy and Angie fucking her at the same time, the way their bodies moved against and inside of her. Getting hornier by the minute and if she said yes, she could have that again. Also, having the chance to fuck Kat, which she really wanted to experience.

"Ok." Leonore answered, wanting to out of desire and need.

"She is in, how about you Angie?" Sammy asked, wanting to have her way with Leonore.

"Mmm, well I was planning to test the threesome boundary and I haven't as I didn't trust anyone else with her. But I trust you girls and know you would treat her right." Angie answered, not needing too much of a reason to be with Leonore again.

Angie called Kat back to the boat for dinner and they all sat down at the table to eat.

"Can we live on a boat Mummy." Kat asked, enjoying the time on the boat.

"If we live on a boat, we can't get a puppy and a backyard to play in." Angie answered, thinking it would be nice.

"Mmm, yeah you have a point." Kat replied, wanting a puppy more than anything.

"Sammy is bringing Minerva over to Adelaide and I'm thinking we can spend weekends on the boat." Leonore said, hoping this will make her happy.

"Cool, I would like that. Can you sail the yacht like Sammy?" Kat asked as she ate her dinner.

"Yes, I can as Sammy taught me how." Leonore answered, not really liking to take Minerva out.

"But you don't want her doing that as she is a terrible captain." Sammy said, winking at Leonore.

"That crash wasn't my fault; it was yours as you insisted on fucking me and distracting me." Leonore answered, moaning at the memory.

"Please, if I remember rightly you had on a skimpy bikini and were asking for it, I couldn't help myself." Sammy replied, licking her lips and sliding her hand between Leonore's legs.