An Exchange Student

Warning: the story involves with a forced relationship, mentioned the word of killing, murder, strong desires for the person, possessive, kidnapping and forced sex (rape). If anyone is bad with this, I recommend to switch to another chapter other than risking to read them all.

(A story where Wayne decided to be a student other than tormenting humans in hell, in this timeline, Wayne was captivated by Benjamin during his register at Benjamin's school, even though he's not a good-looking guy. This story does not illustrate the game storylines but it's just Wayne in his human body, a loner wolf and popular figure despite his looks.)

"Ah! I'm awake!" Benjamin wakes up from the strong dream he had. "Was that dream real? Though I already did confess to Violet that we rather stay as friends, to begin with." He yawns as he looks out to his window. "The same cycle as ever" he sighed as he gets up from his bed just to get ready for school. As he gets out of his home, he was greeted with Violet in front of him. "Good morning Benjamin" she greeted him. "Oh, good morning Violet." Benjamin greeted her back. "Anyways, I heard that we'll be having an exchange student in our class." Violet starts a conversation as they walk to school. "Oh really? I didn't know that." Benjamin scratches his head as Violet pouts. "Jeez, you didn't hear what is the teacher saying? You're really an idiot." She backstabs him as she scowls at him. "Look I'm sorry, I just sometimes forgot okay? Yesterday I got the same dream that is kinda weird." "Weird?" She questioned as Benjamin was startled and decided not to tell her.

"Forget it, let's just go to school." He said as they finally arrive at their school. As they have already gotten into their class, the bell started to ring and Benjamin was seated just like his classmates does. As the homeroom teacher arrived, their class representative greets their teacher as their homeroom teacher does the same. "Now then class, just like I mentioned before about our new student, let's welcome him!" Classmates start to begin getting noisy about a boy while Violet and Benjamin were a bit curious about it. "So it's a boy... Maybe I can get to know about him." Violet thoughts in mind. "Oh, it's just a boy. What could go wrong?" Benjamin thoughts as the homeroom teacher told him to step inside. "Come in! Don't be shy!"

As the students stopped gossiping, a white-haired boy steps into the classroom who appears at the same height as Benjamin. "Oh my god, he's so handsome!" Some girls start to gossip about his looks even his aloofness. "Would you please introduce yourself?" The homeroom teacher said as they look at him. Then the boy turns to his classmates. "My name is Wayne, pleased to be working with you all" he bowed as the girls became crazy for him except for Violet. While Wayne was there analyzing the area, he spotted Benjamin who is looking out of the window, dazed as like a portrait he saw when he was a kid wandering around in the Arts Gallery along with his single father who rarely goes home but is able to spend times with his son. As Wayne keeps gazing at him, the homeroom teacher yells at him. "Benjamin! I told you to be attentive to what I'm saying!" Benjamin jumps as he looks in the front and mumbles a quick sorry.

Benjamin then looks at the front revealing someone who he bumped into when he started his third year. "Isn't he...." His thoughts cut off as the homeroom teacher assign Wayne to sit with him. "Now, Wayne your seat is.... With that dumbass Benjamin." They deeply sighed as the classmates starts to laugh. "Looks like Benjamin is gonna get a bad time." The girls start making an intimidating face at Benjamin as he felt chills from them. As Wayne got to his seat, he greets him. "I hope we'll get along." "Y-yeah..." Benjamin stutters as he's about to face his hellish life in the school of girls fangirling Wayne. After classes during recess, Benjamin went ahead to go eat on the rooftop with Violet. "So... Did you talk to him?" Violet asked. "Yeah I did but if I keep asking him about his personal stuff, his fangirls might attack me." Benjamin sighed as Violet also then sighed.

"Well, you're right. I was actually planning to go meet him in person but they push me aside straight away. So I had to ask him after school if he wanted company for him." Benjamin was surprised as he answered. "Hold on, did you fall in love with him?" Violet was flustered as she looks away. "Y-yeah kinda." She mused while still looking away from him. As the two were having a normal conversation, Wayne was listening to them inside the rooftop building. "Why would I want to hang out with a boring girl? I want him. Only him." Wayne's right hand was flinching hard as he went down the rooftop then punches one of the walls as it causes a big disturbance. "Woah!! What was that noise?" Benjamin yelled out as his lunch was finished then went to the sound.

There, he saw Wayne punching it. Benjamin walks away as Wayne looks at the person who saw him. Accidentally, it was Benjamin. Wayne puts down his hand as it starts to bleed. Benjamin then saw the blood dripping. "W-Wayne! Your hand is bleeding! We should probably go to the Nurse's office!" Benjamin panics as he drags Wayne to the Nurse's office. "Jeez, what were you doing? You could be even worst if you get caught by the teacher you know." Benjamin sighed as Wayne looks at him, disinfecting his fingers of his. "Ouch, be a more careful idiot" Wayne complained, while Benjamin does not take his words. "There, that should do." He finished aiding Wayne then he leaves the Nurse's office. "Wha- Wait!" Wayne vanished as Violet comes in.

"What just happened?" Violet question Benjamin. "Well...." Benjamin tried to find words but he couldn't. "Someone got injured, they just left without saying a word." "Oh, that's too bad," Violet answered as she leaves the office as well. Benjamin finally then sighed as he puts back the kits. "That Wayne..... It almost feels like, I was being watched by him.." Benjamin muttered as someone touch his shoulder. "Waugh!" He jumped as the person was Wayne. "Benjamin, do you have a moment?" He asked. "Well that same goes to you, why did you leave?" Benjamin also questions him.

"We should take this somewhere shall we?"

They went to the rooftop, where Benjamin and Violet were last time eating together. "Sooo, why did you punch the wall minutes ago?" "That was just my vent, I needed something to punch." Benjamin deeply sighed "Do you still need to know it's a school property.... Some students might feel like there's a murderer is going on." Wayne couldn't hold it in as he pinned Benjamin on the floor.

"Woah! Wayne what are you--"

"Fuck that asshole, do you know why I'm here?" Wayne questioned the brunette as Benjamin was surprised.
"Asshole? As in, Violet???" "Yes, you got a problem with that?" Benjamin stayed quiet for a long time until the school bell rings. Benjamin got up and he clean himself from the dirt. "Sorry, we can continue this when the school is over!" Benjamin runs to his classroom while Wayne was there, still on the rooftop.

"Don't think you can get away Benjamin.... I swear I will make everyone get away from you just so I can make you mine...." Wayne smirked as he then goes to his classroom as well.