Chapter 3

Your POV

I was in the original batmobile with Uncle dick and father. With uncle dick driving....because I just really don't want father driving with the way he is now and his temper. But I didn't dare to even say it out loud.

Nightwing: you ready to meet the team y/n?

Y/n: don't you mean meet the younger versions of the original teen Titans.

Night wing: yeah that's what I meant.

Y/n: yeah I guess so. Do they know about.......you know me????

Damien: yes they do.

Just then I could see the Titans tower come into view.

Y/n mind: I have a really bad feeling about this

Short time skip

We pull up to the tower I got out and looked up. I gulp then turn around about to get back into the batmobile.

Y/n: I just remembered I have something I need to do back in Gotham. So maybe I'll come back another time.

Uncle dick put a hand on my shoulder stopping me in my tracks.

Nightwing: oh no you don't you can't back out now let's go.

Damien: yeah everyone is waiting for us.

( a/n: by the way I forgot to tell you guys that Damien is the same age as he was in the justice league dark war movie )

I sigh in defeat and I turn back around and I look up at the tower.

Y/n mind: ok y/n just relax maybe she won't know I mean there's no way she could right?? But what if she does with her motherly instincts.  No I can't think like that just relax y/n.

Nightwing: come on y/n just don't stand there let's go.

Y/n:  am coming just wait for me!!!

I start to follow both father and uncle into the tower.

Titan entrance hall

I look forward and see aunt kori along with uncle gar, aunt terra, and uncle Jaime. I then see my mother she walks towards father and hugs him.