Chapter 1

Your pov

I am Batman and I am the son of Damien Wayne. I took up the mantle of Batman.

I stood on a roof across from an old warehouse  grandfather got info about some deal going on in the old part of Gotham. I was in my suit watching from a roof across the building.

I have my thermal vision on that was built in my mask. I can see six heat signature's

????: hey bat junior hows it going.

I sighed in Irritation.

????: ignore him y/n he's not worth it.

I hear My grandfather the original Batman's voice in my suits earpiece.

Y/n: what are you doing here booster. Also I've told you don't call me bat junior. I turn and look at him

Booster: I just thought you need help

Batman: I can handle this myself. So stay out of it booster.

I activate my suits energy blade wings and dive towards the warehouse and crash through the window.

Batman: freeze scumbags!!!!

Dealer1: it's the Batman!!!!

Dealer2: well don't just stand shoot him!!!!

They open fire on me and I throw some batarangs at them. Knocking the guns out of there hands. I charge forward and smash two of there heads together.  They both crumble to the ground.

Bruce: behind you.

I do a spin kick and kick a guy who snuck up behind me.

Batman: thanks.

Bruce: just keep your eyes open.

I sigh he is always so serious at times like this.

A guy charged at me holding a a crowbar and booster came in and body slams him in the wall.

Batman: I told you booster stay out of this.

I back punch a guy who Snuck up behind me and elbow him in the gut falls to the ground.

Booster: relax bats I just want to help.

Bruce: best to let him do what he wants y/n. You still have one more to get. He ran to the bottom level.

Batman: got it. Booster you can help just stay out of my way.

Booster: good with me.

We walk around and and head to the basement.

Booster: hey you seeing these readings is going off like crazy.