●1●

10 years ago

"Open you eyes" Abuela said mirabel.
She opened her eyes to see a glowing yellow candle.

"This is were out magic comes from?" Abuela nodded her head.

"this candle hold the miracle given to our family" abela said looking down at mirabel

"How did we get a miracle?" Mirabel asks

Abuela pulled her close." Long ago when my 3 baby had just been born. Your abelo pedro died, we were forced to flee our home and many joined us hoping to find a new home. We could not escape the dangers.... and your abeulo was lost... but in our Darkest moment, we were givin a miracle. The candle became a magical frame that could never go out. And it blessed us with a house for us to live. A place of wonder"

"an encanto" mirabel said.

"an encanto" abela repeated.

"the miracle grew and our house. Our Casita, came I've to shelter us.... when my children came of age the miracle blessed each with a magic gift to help us. And when there children came of age."

"They got magic too" Mirabel said.

Abuela chuckled "that's right, and together our family's gift have made a new home. A paradise. Tonight this candle will give you your gift, mi vida. Will help our community strengthen our home, will make your family proud"

"Make my family proud" mirabel repeated

Sudden fire works went off and a clock came telling them it was time.

"yes yes Casita were going" Abuela said. Mirabel stood up straight and stepped into her shoes.

Then pulled abela up and the two of them walked to the door "what do you think my gift will be?" Mirabel asked clinging onto ablea.

"you are a  wonder mirabel madrigal, what ever gift you get will be just as special as you" abuela said as mirabel walked to the door.

Heyoo! I hope you like the first chapter. I really injoyed writing it!