●7●

The door opened only to reveal Delores with wide eyes.

Agustín gasped as he say your sister on the other side of the hall.

"I know" she wispered then quickly walked off. "She's gonna tell everyone." Mirabel says "yeah" you start at the now empty space were your sister was.

"Time to eat" Abuela called.

At dinner

"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together is so good for the encanto" Abuela said with a warm smile.

"Yes, then let's hope tonight's not a horrible disaster" she joked. You look up to see mirabel and Delores staring at each other "to a perfect night, salute!" Abuela raised her glass.

Mirabel was still staring deadly at Delores while putting food onto her plate. Delores looked uncomfortable with mirabels gaze.

A bowl was in mirabels face, as she moved it she noticed Delores whispering in Camilos ear.

Camilo ends up choking and shape shifting into bruno as he choked.

Mrs. Guzman looked confused. Abuela quickly poured her more wine in attempt to destrack her.

"Camilo, fix you face". Felix said looking at his soon. Camilo starred at you and mirabel. You sank in your seat to hid from his gaze

"Warer?" Isabela offered mirabel as she handed her the piture of water. Mirabel quickly moved move the piture and saw Camilo whispering in felixes ear.

Felix spat out his water as Camilo told him. The water ended up all mover Mariano and his mother. Mariano looked shocked and disgusted since the water got all over his shirt.

Abuela tried changing the topic. "Mirabel," mirabel flinched and Isabela looked at her weirdly. "Uh, the cream" Abuela asked.

"Pa, the cream" mirabel whispered to her father. With a shaky hand he handed it over to mirabel who passes it to Isabela. Then to you. You almost dropped it as you saw your father whispering to your mother who already had a cloud over her head with her jaw dropped as the started at mirabel.

Mirabel cringed "Pepa, the cloud." Abuela pointed to the giant cloud over your mother's head. "Clear sky's, clear skys, clear skys" she chanted stroking her hair. You gasp again as Pepa whispers to Julieta. Both of them look at mirabel and you.

Your squirming in your seat under there gaze. "Y/n, is everything okay?" Abuela asked looking at you confused "Yup" you choke out " everything's fine".

You look over to mirabel who's awkwardly drinking her juice also avoiding Julieta and Pepas gaze.

All of the sudden the floors start cracking under your seat " oh no" you mumble noticing the cracks are starting to spread. Mirabel noticed too as the sticks her head under the table. "Mirabel, y/n" she bumps her head on the table." Ahhh" she rubs her head.

"Haha, everything is great" Agustín interferes " there just excided" he said patting mirabels hand "right y/n?" He glanced at you. "Yeah, very excited" you smile.

"Yeah their just excited, for you to propose" Agustín says quickly. Abuela looks at you confused "which, um you should do as fast as you can" he nervously says.

"Uhh, this is actually-"Mariano tries to explain but mirabel cuts him off. "You should do it right now " she turned Isabelas seat towards him.

"We-wel-well,"Mariano's mom stuttered "since everyone has a talent my Mariano wanted to begin with a song, Louisa" she calls "could you bring out the panio?" Louisas lip tembled "okay" she said as she began to cry.

"Uhh, it's actually family tradition to sing after. Mirabels dumps Mariano from his seat. "Yeah" you say " you should propose, now" you jumping from your seat.

Mariano clears his throat "Isabela" he began you were staring until you notice another crack forming on the floor. Mirabel throws herself on the floor to cover it up. "Um" Mariano and the rest of the family looked at mirabel confused " your doing great" she gives his a thumbs up.

" you are the most perfect flower-" you gasp seeing an animal had gotten into mirabels bag "no" you jump on the floor and try to grab to rodent by its tail.

Meanwhile louisa is still trying to bring the panio into the room. She breaks down crying as she couldn't get it down the last step. Everyone looks at her. You take that chance and try to grab the rodents the were trying to put the puzzle together "shoot" you yell. You attempt to grab them but they ran away.

Lightning struck the place "ahh what is happening" Mrs Guzmán asked.

"Mirabel and y/n saw brunos vision and its gonna destroy the magic and were all duped" Delores yells.

You and mirabel try to stop the animals but they were to fast and slide the puzzle to Abuela. Abuela looks at you and mirabel.

The house starts cracking all over the place. Delores puts her hands over her ears and Camilo transforms into a baby. The floor in between Marino and Isabela cracks. And flowers start coming from the floor and one knocks Marino in the face.

Your water was squinting out everywhere and on everyone.

this door opens the a crowd is outside "congrats Isabela" they yell. All of a sudden it starts raining outside and inside. Abuela gives you and mirabel a disappointmented look.

"Senorita, por favor," Abuela begged as people began to run as a parret chased them out.

You and mirabel run after her. "Abuela please, there's gotta be an explanation" Mirabel begged. "I hate both of you." Isabela yelled stomping away. Louisa is still crying "I'm loser" " what did you two do?" Pepa asked a could formed over her head. "Were not doing anything, its brunos vision, its-" she cuts herself off as rats rush by her.

This dinner party was a disaster.