high step

The knowledge that you're just in front of me In a pedestal, elevated, 10 feet off the ground.

While I'm just at the bottom.
I should be lucky my level is not worse.
But , there all with you.
Smiling as you look at me with that expression of yours.

It's unbearable.

Maybe that's why I desperately tried to hide us.

To see such a person next to me is undeserved.

"If I were ever king my name would be Swiper the one above all". Eyes sparkling. Such a stupid kid.

"Eww", I showed such an ugly disgusted face that swiper got angry at me.

"What's a better title for me then" his words were sharp and he tried to make his voice deeper  but all it did was make his words sound like a joke.

"Your name would be swiper the worst, you can't even spell good and you're older than me." Swipers face turned red  as he stared at me hard.

"You can't even read properly so don't start. Don't act like I didn't help you read a picture book."

Swiper was standing talk, eyebrows furrowed with a annoying smirk in place.

He really thought he did something,  I helped him spell for his homework.

Swiper has a missing tooth and dumb wannabe  robber mask but he still is confident and narcissistic at that.

A stupid boy but he still is trusting of me.

Yo no merezco tu confianza.

I don't deserve your trust in me.