3. The trap that Designs itself

Diego doesn't know when it started, he always considered swiper attractive, was it the staring that became often, or the heat in his cheeks when swiper would compliment him, he just chocked that up due to it him complimented and everyone thought that of swiper.

   He thinks that that feeling was more evident that day and so on forth,"guess what", the smug look, " what happened", he was used to this guessing games, " there's a lot of pretty girls, I'm kinda popular so a girl told me she liked me".

  Diego was shocked. he got it though, it made sense, a lot of sense but it hurt, the same feeling he felt but this time it didn't compare to the others, somehow it was more hurtful, sad, he doesn't know why.Swiper took note of this, " you jealous no one has said they like you"? Diego thinks it's that, it has to be.

  Swiper moves his hand to pet Diego, "Hey don't worry if it makes you feel better I like you". Swiper smiled at him, Diego heat rise to his face, he felt a warm and fuzzy feeling, his heart pounding fast, he thinks Swiper could hear it.

   "Hey you're only saying that because you feel bad for me", he was questioning it, it had to be a lie or something. "Well yeah, but I do really like you, Stupid", Diego felt the same feeling, he felt really dizzy,' nice', he was happy.

  "Don't call me stupid, I'm smarter than you and I'll prove it", Swiper looked at him, smug look and all," well then prove it, or are stupid". Diego was irritated with this fox, he puffed his cheeks out. Of course, he was smart, he knew all about animals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Diego looks back at these things he can't help but think it was all a dream, something that feels unreal when u take into accountability what happened.

He wants it back desperately but he knows whatever he does can't get anything back. He wants to hide when he remembers this, he felt so loved before.

He curls up into a ball, the air cold, as he desperately clings unto his pillow.

Is he happy like this?  he made this. '

'Pathetic' is all Diego could think.

When did things go so wrong?