Bears game

I'd say we successfully pulled off our prank on varisty. But today was our first game we were against the bears and according to orion they're tough. Yet none of us like to listen to him. I'm captain but most of the time Charlie leads. "Alright guys we've got this" Charlie was making a speech in the locker room "I want us to play hockey our way Duck hockey we can't let orion get to our heads sure he's our 'coach'" Charlie dropped his air quotes "but Bombay is our coach has been he created us and I told him what he made he's stuck with he's backed out before he'll be back let's be ready for him let's go!" Charlie finished his speech and with that we took to the ice "Babe" I caught up to Fulton "first game no bash brother. Ready to bash some stuff with your girlfriend" he kisses my cheek "for Dean" and we formed our circle. I started the chant "quack quack quack" the team joined in until Orion shut us down. "Knock that off go team on two" i scoff "one two" orion chants I don't say anything I flip him off though and take to the ice with Charlie "how original" he mutters to avermen. "Let's play hockey" I take the face off. I get the puck and check the bears player "take it" Luis takes the puck to the end of the rink but he goes to shoot and can't stop "JUMP IT" I shout he takes off and soars over the net onto the boards but the puck went in! "Hey Luis you did it" we skated over to him and I helped him up "come on you alright" he smiles goofily "I love our team" Guy let's his arm go and he drops to the ground. "Shit come on buddy to the bench" o help him to the bench "Fulton you're on" orion trades them I smile to Fulton "for Dean" we skate behind the net "for Dean" me and Fulton charge at the bears player and check him out of the way "dive!" I shout and Fulton attempts to take the puck the ref stops him "hooking 2 minutes" "what the fuck that's a dive ref open your blind bat eyes" I yell at the ref "un sportsmanship box 2 minutes" and he brings me to Fulton in the box "WHAT THE FUCK REF" I jump at the glass. Fulton grabs my waist and pulls me down "it was for Dean fair enough we ended up here" I chuckle at his remark you're not wrong. The bears scored while me and Fulton were in the box. We got let out and Charlie was on a rampage "Charlie cool it we already have the win" I skate passed him "Charlie man it's cool" Luis shouts "CHARLIE" I shout as he attempts to score on the bears but trips. The puck slides and just misses the net a bear swipes it away and takes it to our side "COME ON GAFFNEY" orion yells throwing her off and Julie misses the goal we end the game tied 2-2. "GOD DAMMIT" I throw my stick on the ice and Charlie smashes his against the goal. "CONWAY LETS GO" orion calls him and we go to the locker room.