Going back

We had a really fun night at Charlie's and we decided Fulton and I were going back to the team because Charlie agreed with 'Dean' and thinks we need to stay together. "Ok ready you guys go" Charlie pushes towards the school "I'll be home just text me alright" we nod hug Charlie and walk into the school. We pass Ken and Russ in the hall "THEYRE BACK LETS GO" they gather the team and follow us we walk into orions office and they wait. "Alexis Fulton how can I help you" orion crosses his arms "look our outburst was unnecessary and I apologize greatly could we come back to the team they need us" I ask orion "you are still Benched Alexis but Fulton Fulton can come back full and ready to start" "oh and Goldberg a defence now" orion says "now go" he kicks us out of the office and we walk to the team "look sad" I tell Fulton and we walk out looking sad "you guys back?" Connie asks "we'll we were going to be but orion-" I sigh "He's said we're BACK!" Fulton smiles and the team engulfs us in a hug "where's Charlie?" Dwayne asks me "he's gonna be gone for a little bit tomorrow my dads coming to talk to him" Fulton lights up "Dean wasn't on the phone was he" I chuckle "NOPE" I smile and I decide that we're going to have a chill day so we hung out in Dwayne and Charlie's dorm and we played card games and talked "someone get Shithead on the phone" I shout "who?" Julie looks at me "Dean" Fulton says from across the room. "Ya" I say and look back to the picture wall beside Dwayne's bed. "Awww naked Dwayne" I point to a picture of baby dwayne "deans on" Julie says "hey bitch" Dean hollers "shut up Portman she's my girlfriend" Fulton says laughing annoying "and my best friend I can call her a bitch she'll straighten me out later" Dean chuckles "alright Dean say it again your getting hung up on alright" I say "deal" Dean says and we laugh. We spent the whole day in the dorm room goofing off being ducks I even called Adam and he agreed to come join us and we talked him into leaving varisty he agreed. So now we just need my dad to get Charlie back.