The win

"Let's goooo!" Orion cheers as Charlie races down the ice with the puck he gets to the warrior zone and he gets to the goal he faked once fakes twice and fakes a third time passing it backwards to goldberg "SHOOT IT" I scream from the bench goldberg looks at the varisty players coming at him winds his stick back and shoots "come on come on!" I cross my fingers and the alarm blares "ALRIGHT" the buzzer goes off time is up we won "FUCK YA GOLDIE" Charlie hugs orion while I chase to goldberg with everyone else "Dean Fulton come here" I climb onto the boys shoulders and they skate around with me "hey it's my dad" I point to my dad clapping smiling in the crowd I wave and he nods to me. "Thank you" I mouth to him he moths back "always" I join my team in more celebration. "Fulton come here" I grab Fultons face and push our lips together. We end up kissing for a good few minutes until Dean gets really close to our faces and blows at us "AUGH DEAN" I chase the boy around the rink while Fulton films it "get him babe" "you're supposed to be on my side dude" Dean says trying to avoid me "nah man my girl that's my side" Fulton winks at me and I skate over to him "I love you" I kiss his head and he slaps my butt as I skate away "Fulton" Dean smirks at him "I saw that" Fulton smirks "I know" and he comes up behind me and does it again "BABE" I turn around and look at his face blushing "YOIRE cute" I kiss his lips and skate over to Connie and Guy "OMG GUY SAID I LOVE YOU" Connie squealed and Julie came over and we all took a deep breath everyone except for Russ and orion plugged their ears "EEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEE" the three of us shrieked and orion and Russ immediately plugged their ears "that was awful" Russ says ringing out his ears "scooter kissed me!" Julie adds and we go to scream again but we all get a hand over our mouths "AWWW" we groan "I missed this team" "HEY CAKE EATERS" I turn around and there's Jesse. "Hey Jesse" he runs over to us "I watched y'all on tv banks you're a real cake eater ya know for switching like that" Jesse pushes Adam "I know man" we all give Jesse a hug "Bombay flew me out" Jesse smiles "of course" Charlie says then orion pulls Charlie away and they talk for a while.