Introducing the F4

FLOWER FOUR

CHAPTER 1

I don't want to be here, I don't want to be in this goddamn school for rich kids. First, I'm not rich. I just got in here because my father borrowed large sum of money from his boss just to finance my tuition in this school. I know the fucking reason why he did that. He wants me to be involve with rich kids, no erase that, he wants me to MARRY an heiress. Yes, that's right. An heiress.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Brittany S. Pierce, and I'm gay. I'm attracted to girls, but honestly, I never had a girlfriend. I just know that I'm attracted to them. Anyway, I'm just so glad that my parents are supportive of me. But they have rules though, and sometimes I hate them for setting those rules.

"Mom, I'm gay. I'm not attracted with your boss' son so stop pushing me to like him coz I'm just NOT interested." I told them once, eventually outing myself to them.

Their response shocked me a bit.

My father said, "Oh. I'm sorry Britt, why you didn't say so? Well, we can change our plans right honey?" he glanced to my mom and I freaked out a little.

My mom looked at me with that smile on her face, "We have plan B."

"What is plan B?" I glared at them.

"Well, your father borrowed a large sum of money from his boss to enroll you in a perfect school." she said.

I widen my eyes in shock. "What? Why will I transfer school? I'm graduating next school year mom! I don't need to transfer school! That's crazy!"

"Don't be hard-headed Britty... We want you to transfer in Lopez Academy. An exclusive school for rich, gorgeous, and multi-millionaire girls." my mom jumped in excitement.

I know right, my parents are a bit crazy sometimes, well actually they are crazy. They want me to find myself a girlfriend, a rich girlfriend, that's why they made me switched school from public to private.

As I was making my way to my locker, a girl bumped me right into my shoulder.

"Oh sorry" she said, adjusting her eyeglasses.

I smiled. "It's okay."

"Your new here? Coz I think this is the first time I saw your face." she said.

"Yeah. The newcomer. That's me."I laughed bitterly.

She extended her hand. "Oh, I'm Tina Cohen-Chang. You are?"

"Brittany S. Pierce."

"Nice to meet you, Brittany." she said.

"Nice to meet..." but then I was interrupted by the sound of students running in the corridor. "What was that?"

I noticed Tina smiled shyly. "The F4 are coming."

"F4?" I asked.

"Flower 4. F4. It's forgivable that you don't know them because you're a new student. But the rules in this school are: one, get to know them. second, stay out of their way. They rule the school, and if they don't like you, they can kicked you out." Tina explained.