Hanna-San Britt-Sanny Date

BRITTANY

I want to talk to her, I really want to talk to her. It's been two days since I last saw her and I really miss her. I'm also bothered by the fact that she's getting married soon. I want to know the truth.

I saw her getting inside her car at the parking lot of the school and I immediately hopped in.

"What are you doing here, Brittany?" she asked, eyes wide.

"We need to talk." I said in a serious tone. "Drive. Now."

She looked at me, panic in her eyes. "Not here, Brittany. We can't..."

I gave her my best death glare. "I said, drive now."

She shook her head. But still, she started the engine. "Where are we going?" she asked as she drive.

"Anywhere." I answered.

"Seriously, Brittany? I don't have time for this." she said that made my heart bleeds. But I ignore it. I just want to talk to her.

"Then give me time!" I demanded.

Santana didn't answer, she just drive and drive, I don't know where she would take me, I don't care. She can take me into a fucking motel, I still don't care!

After long hours of driving, she stopped in the middle of the road. "Now talk."

I stepped out of her car and waited outside.

She followed. "Brittany. I have lot of things to do. If you want to talk, talk now." she said, looking everywhere, I can still see the panic in her eyes. I wonder why but I chose to ignore that.

"Are you really getting married?" I asked, she didn't answer, so my anger rose, I walked towards her and pointed my finger on her chest, "You made me fall in love with you and now you're telling me you're getting married?" I yelled at her, I tried so hard to stop my tears from falling.

"We're not even together anymore. So why are you acting like this was all my fault?" she said, that I felt my heart ache at her choice of words.

"Nothing happened between me and Santina." I said as I lowered my head in defeat.

"You like her first right? You fell in love with her first? Can you honestly tell me that you stopped thinking of her when you're with me?" she asked.

I felt guilty. I couldn't answer. There were times before that I thought of Santina when I'm with her.

"You don't have to answer that." she said that I looked at her, I can see the sadness in her eyes.

"Santana... that was before. But eventually I realized that---"

She cuts me off, "You realized that you love me more than her when you lost me." she said unemotionally. Her stare becomes cold again. "I told you I don't want to be your second choice. Just because you can't have my sister, it doesn't mean you can have me coz I looked exactly like her!"

I shook my head, "No! that's not it! You got it all wrong! I love you Santana. I really love you!"

"Too late, Brittany. You're just too late." she softly said.

"Santana... please..."

"Get inside the car. We're going home." she said as she turned away from me. My shoulders dropped at what had just happened. I wiped the tears from my eyes and slowly I walked towards her car. Why can't she just believed me? Why can't she just believe that I love her, not her sister!