The Planet

SANTANA

"Hey!"I said as I approached the two lovebirds in the middle of the airport, "Sanny is not the only one who missed you." They parted apart but Santina's hand remained on Emily's waist possessively.

"Can I get a hug too?" I grinned. "I looked exactly like Santina. You can imagine me as her just for a second." I teased and Emily smiled widely. She ran into my open arms.

I wrapped her in my arms and I noticed her giggling in my ears. Then she pulled away smiling, "Defintely not her ." then she whispered to me, "my heart doesn't beat faster like it did with Sanny. Don't tell her I told you that."

I smiled at her, "Your secret is safe with me." My arms still wrapped around hers.

"Hey hey! How about us? Didn't you miss us too?" Quinn interrupted pouting her lips.

Emily walked towards her and gave Quinn a tight embrace. "Are you still the playgirl Quinny who doesn't like to be in a relationship?" she asked.

"I have girlfriends, okay?" she pouted again at Emily.

"Yeah. One day girlfriend. Right San?" she glanced at me that I nod my head exaggeratedly.

"Yeah. That's right Em. She's still a player." I said.

"I'm not the only one. Sugar too." Quinn said defensively.

"I guess it's my turn Em. You know how I like older women." Sugar winked at her that Emily smacked her in her arm before hugging her tightly.

"I'm not old!" Emily said.

"Well, your older than me." Sugar said giggling.

Emily quickly ran on Santina's side and said in a very cute voice, "Look Sanny. Sugar is teasing me." she said winking at Sugar.

Santina, being so crazily in love with Emily, glared at Sugar, "Stop it Sugar. You can't tease Em in front of me."

Sugar laughed as Emily stuck her tongue out directly at her. Then Sugar mumbled smiling. "Totally whipped."

We celebrate Emily's comeback in THE PLANET. It's a very cozy bar located here in L.A. We usually spend time here as we are members of this exclusive bar.

Marina Ferrer, a tall attractive female who owns THE PLANET, greeted us with so much enthusiasm. "Hey girls!" she said seductively with that bedroom voice of hers. "I'm so glad you're here. There are lots of women looking for all of you."

I just nodded, they know how arrogant I am when it comes to ladies.

On my left, Sugar wrapped her arms on Marina's waist. They hooked together once. "Hey sweetie. Did you miss me already? Coz I miss you like everyday." She said to Marina. Then she whispered something like, "Do you want to make out on your office later?"

Marina giggled and nodded, then she gave Sugar a peck on her lips before she left us.

"God, Sugar! Haven't you had enough on the airport already? You're like a 'walking sex object'!" I exclaimed at her. Sometimes I'm kindda fed up with her sexcapades. Because to be honest, Sugar can't keep her mouth shut when it comes to sex. She absolutely love teasing me coz I'm still a virgin.

"Well, at least I'm not a virgin." she countered at me. See, the topic still ends with my virginity.

I scoffed at her in response.