Chapter 8

Chiyoko thought about what to do in the state she was in...she put her head on the steering wheel and sighed. At times she hated using telepathy...Chi needed to get her phone..but dreaded to go back..she had hoped Hawks got called into work for the night. She decided to suck it up and drive home..when she got to the door..she breathed deeply and opened the door. As Chi looked inside she saw that it was Dark and quiet; she headed to her room to get her phone and as she suspected...Hawks did leave for work. She walked to the kitchen to make some tea, to calm her nerves..as she made her tea; tears started to drip down her face again.
Chi- " Dammnit Chi hold it together..."
*She bawled her right hand in a fist and clenched it as tightly as she could*
Dabi had come out of his room as he saw Chi crying in the kitchen..he never had seen like this before...other than that time...where she had that incident..He approached her slowly and hugged her from behind..
Dabi- " Care to tell me what's gotten you so worked up little devil?"
Chiyoko gasped as Dabi hugged her and looked up at him
Chi- D-Dabi..when did you get home?"
Dabi- " Right after the idiot chicken left, I myself in..I didn't hear you come home."
Chi- " I-I was doing errands is all.."
Dabi- " I suppose doing errands made you cry? Did you want to do them..you know you have two guys here to help you idiot.."
*Chiyoko laughed a bit and smiled weakly*
Chi- " N-No that's not it ember...It was something else is all.."
Dabi- " Ember? Since when did you decide to call me that?"
Chi- "O-Oh! Sorry Dabi..I-I used to call an old friend of mine that...you somewhat remind me of him..really.."
Dabi- " It's fine...I don't mind it at all little mouse...It feels nice when you call me that.."
Chi- " Oh...then that will be your nickname for me.." *she smiles*
*Dabi couldn't help but smile gently and out his head on Chi*
Dabi- " Now..wanna mind telling me why you were crying earlier? We can go to my room if you don't want to be out here."
Chi- " Sure...just let me get my tea..did you want some?"
Dabi- "Sure..but make sure you put milk and honey in it.."
*Chiyoko nods and makes their cups*
*As they head to Dabi's room, Dabi makes Chi wait outside his room for a few minutes*
    Dabi shuts the door quickly and looks at Shigaraki and Toga.
Dabi- " I need you two to get your asses in the closet now.."
Shigaraki- " The fuck you mean to get my ass in the closet?"
Toga- " You think both of our asses will fit in that tiny ass closet?"
Dabi- " Look..I just need you to hide somewhere because my roommate is back earlier than I suspected.."
Toga- " Why would you need us to hide? Can't we just meet this person?"
Shigaraki- " Why do you need to hide us ? Unless it's someone you don't want us to know?"
Dabi- " Believe me...you do know this person..but I don't know how she'll react to you two being in our apartment.."
Toga- " So you didn't tell us that you had a roommate...and now it's a girl?"
Shigaraki- " Now i'm interested..who is your roommate?"
Dabi- " Can the two of you just shut the fuck up! And hide your asses somewhere in this room!!"
As Chiyoko was about to knock on the door, it swung open and Dabi motioned for her to come inside..
Chi- " Are you doing okay Dabi, you seem a little irritated?"
Dabi- " Yeah... I Uh...couldn't find my blanket anywhere.."
Chi- " But it's right there?" *She points to his bed*
Dabi- "Yeah I finally found it.."
~Meanwhile shigaraki is hiding in the closet~
  ~Shigaraki's Thoughts-
As I looked through Dabi's closet..I realized that it was very tidy..seemed weird for a guy like him to care about a clean environment...but then again..it's  Dabi were talking about. I hear him talking to someone but I can't make out who it is.. I accidentally bump my arm on a box and spill its contents near me..as I look to see what fell out, I saw pictures of Dabi and that girl we kidnapped the other day. There was a hero in there too...did they know each other or something?

    As Shigaraki looked at the pictures with a small dim light in the closet..he saw that Chiyoko was the majority of the pictures.. A rare one was Dabi smiling for once.. As well as that winged dude and Dabi looking like they were about to fight..Shigaraki was rather intrigued and interested..at least it wasn't so boring in the closet..

As Chiyoko was about to say something, she heard something in the closet fall

Chi- " Did you hear that?"
Dabi- " Hear what?"
Chi- " I think something fell down in your closet?"
Dabi- " Must have been a loose hanger or a box probably it's fine.."
Chi- " Sure if you say so?"
Meanwhile Toga Under the Bed
~Toga's Thoughts~
I decided to hide under Dabi's bed since Shigaraki pushed my ass out of the closet...crusty ass bitch is going to get it when I get out of here...then again he is the leader...Damn..luckily..since I am under hear; I can practically hear all of their discussion..this may be more entertaining than I thought..
Dabi- " So little mouse..What made you come back home so troubled?"
Chi- " Well..you see...I had a few friends over..and after I dropped them off at their place..I wanted to stop by the convenience store to get some snacks..."
Dabi- " Wait...since when did you have other friends besides the idiot chicken and me?"
Chi- "What am I not supposed to?"
Dabi- " As long as they keep their distance little mouse we won't have any problems..."

Toga's eyes widened as she heard this...
~Togas Thoughts~
Damn never heard that come out of Dabi's mouth before...he's very protective of this girl..you think he has a crush on her or something!!
Chiyoko sipped her tea and sighed..
Chi- " Why couldn't I have other friends?"
Dabi- " Do you forget who you live with?"
Chi- "Yeah yeah..I do remember..."
Dabi- " We don't want anyone else knowing about our living arrangements.."
Chi- "Hey...Ember..is anyone else here?"
Dabi- " What do you mean..it's just us?"
Chi- " My demonic sense..is going off.."
Dabi- " You're just emotional...it's fine..
Chi- "Alright...if you say so.."