Perfect Night (13/1)

A/N:this isn't a smut stuff it's the dance night okay😩

-------------------------------

Y/n Pov:
I woke up in my bed and I think camilo left, he said that the dance is tonight I pick a beautiful dress for the night it's midnight blue dress

I wore it and i heard a knock on the door and it's camilo "hola mi amor, you look beautiful" he kissed my hand as I giggle a little "thank you, you look great to" I took my purse and wipe a bit of the dust on it "Shall we go carino?" He said as he took my hand "let's go then"

Time skip in the middle of the town*

We walked to the middle of the town we see Dolores dance with mariano and Isabella with a random guy, as isa and the stranger finished Isabella introduce the stranger to us turns out his name is Bobo Marquez. They're actually childhood friends but bobo left the town for his research.

Time skip*

The guy who turns on the music starts turns on the slow dance song, as I heard it "carino would you like to have this dance with me?" "Well sure amor"

As the song played with the lyrics

"Malam-malam ku bagai malam seribu bintang yang terbentang di angkasa bila kau disini"
"Tuk sekedar menemani, tuk melintasi wangi yang s'lalu tersaji di satu sisi hati"
(3x)

English:
"My nights are like the nights of a thousand stars that stretch out in the sky when you're here"
"To just accompany, to cross the fragrance that is always presented on one side of the heart"
(3x)

The dance finished, and everyone got home as our house is very close we can walk together. As I get in the rumah I heard my cousins is already asleep.

I change my chlotes to my classic pajamas, and get sleep…

A/n:sorry if this to short I don't really know what to add in here so yea and don't forget to vote my story