Monster (18/1)

A/n:okay so before the story start let me explain something, so the madrigal family miracle is actually symbolized with a butterfly but the l/n family miracle has two symbol of miracle, butterfly for the normal miracle like the madrigals and bird for music.

Y/n pov:
Me and camilo was just hanging out at a cave in the encanto mountains, a few moment later there is a pretty strong earthquake.

The rocks starts falling down but me and camilo can't go out, and I can't use my powers. All we had is a guitar and a picnic basket with foods.

We both started to be bored and the I just tried to play a song.

//starts the music at the top//

"I know we never grow old together, cause you'll never grow old to me"

"Your the pink in my checks and I scared cause it means I'm a little bit soft"

"So don't beat yourself up cami..., it's wasnt just the fear I was hiding from"

"We were messed up kids who thought ourselves how to live, so scared that I'm not good enough"

"I've always felt like a monster, long before I was bit"

"Only seen as a monster, just say I'm used to it"

"And i grew though cause love, it only hurt me back, but loving you's a good problem to have, and I'm used to that but I could get used to this"

"For the record, I stole your ruana, Cause I just wanted you close to me"

"I thought shaking knees only meant I was weak, Just a little too soft"

"So don't beat yourself up, Cami, It wasn't just the fear I was hiding from"

"We were messed up kids who taught ourselves how to live, So scared that I'm not good enough"

"I've always felt like a monster
Long before I was bit
Only seen as a monster
Just say I'm used to it"

"And I grew tough 'cause love, it only hurt me back
But loving you's a good problem to have"

"And I'm used to that, but I could get used to this, oh
Yeah, I'm used to that, but I could get used to this"

"And we'll never grow old together
'Cause you'll never grow old to me"

"You're the pink in my cheeks
And I love that it means
I'm a little bit soft"

"You're the pink in my cheeks
And I love that it means
I'm a little bit soft"

//song ends//

The entrance of the cave wasn't closed anymore, we both go out and find luisa "c'mon let's go"

She tell that Dolores says that we both was stuck in here and she says I need to help you both before the town realized.

//A/n:the town didn't know you both dating, because y/n and alma have a promise to keep it a secret and the one who only know is the madrigals and the L/n//

We both go straight home and rush so no one knows anything, because it's at the encanto mountains no one can find we both only Dolores can...