Great Shift - Thea - Chapter 2

It's been months since Kevin join the Company and work together with Thea (Michael), and he's starting to get interested in her, despite her past.

One fine friday, after workhours, Kevin's going to Thea (Michael)'s office.

"Excuse me Ma'am, may I come in? There's something I want to talk to you" Michael asked.

"Oh Hi Kev! I'm just about to go home, but can't help it if it's work-related, so come in" Thea replied.

"So what is this about, Kev?" Thea (Michael) asked.

"No, no, It's not work-related. It's personal actually" Kevin answered.

"You know, I've been working to you for several months now. And I'm starting to find you attractive, so... If you mind, I'd like to ask you on a date, tomorrow?" He continued.

"Oh Kev... I'm flattered... I'm glad that you find me attractive, thank you. But..." Thea (Michael) said.

"But... what...?" Kevin interrupted

"You might actually heard from all around the office that I.... that I..." Thea (Michael) stammered

"That you used to be a middle aged guy old enough to be my uncle?" Kevin said

"You knew it already... so why? why not asking out normal girls instead of me?" Thea (Michael) said in confusion

"Besides, though It's been years I've been in this body, I still can't open my heart for anyone. I'm not ready to get into a relationship with a guy, because I... because I..." Thea (Michael) continued, stammered.

"Because you used to be a guy yourself...." Kevin said

"I get it, I don't care about who you used to be, you are now a beautiful and gorgeous girl, you have to accept and embrace it! have confidence on your self... Thea..." Kevin convincing Thea (Michael)

"Please... just this one time, if you don't get the feelings. You can forget about it" Kevin continued

"Just go out with me for once, please..."

"I'll convince you that I am the right person for you to open your heart again"

"You are such a sweet talker, aren't you?" Thea (Michael) said smiling

"Okay then, I'm going with you... on a date, tomorrow"

"Here's my address, pick me up at 5. And... don't be late"