Great Shift - Thea - Chapter 3

The next day at Thea (Michael)'s apartment, thea is getting ready for her(his) date with Kevin

Apparently, her (his) son, Dylan, was just got home from uni, and unintentionally seeing his dad dressing up in front of a mirror.

Dylan: "Umm Hi, Dad! Sorry I didn't knock the door, the door was open so... I Just..."

Dylan: "So... I see you are dressing up... for a date is it??"

Thea (Michael): "Oh, Hi son! It's okay..."

Thea (Michael): "So... there's this young guy... at work, and he's asking me out... on a date"

Dylan: "So,  you think you're ready for this?"

Thea (Michael): "It might help me to get used to being a woman, you know.."

Dylan: "Well, you already decided. What can I say, if you're okay with this, I'll support you dad"

Thea (Michael): "I'm glad that you understand my situation. Thank you son, I love you!"

Thea (Michael) then hugs her (his) only son tightly. And Dylan really trying his best not to get turn on by his dad's hugs.

Ever since the great shift, Dylan really have it hard that his dad got shifted to into a girl. And not just some girl, his dad shifted into a really cute girl, definitely his type.

Thea (Michael): "So... what do you think? how do I look?"

 what do you think? how do I look?"

Dylan: "You look... gorgeous"

Thea: "Really? but is this too much for a first date? I mean this outfit is too revealing, is it okay?"

Dylan: "Dad, trust me... You are now the most beautiful and the cutest girl I have ever met. Well... uhmmm... obviously after Cindy my girlfriend. It is kinda weird saying this hahaha"

Dylan: "Just have a little confidence dad"

Thea (Michael): "Oh... son.. that's so kind of you. Thank you"

Thea (Michael) then kissed Dylan on the forehead and hug him once more.

Thea (Michael): "Oh it's a message from my date, he's already at the lobby"

Dylan: "Alright, just go down there and charm him! Good luck dad"

Thea (Michael): "Alright, bye son"

Thea (Michael) then go down to the lobby and meet Kevin

Kevin: "Wow... there you are, gorgeous. You look stunning"

Thea (Michael): "No... you are exaggerating..."

Thea (Michael): "Just be honest, how do I look? for real..."

Kevin: "

Kevin: "......."

Thea (Michael): "I knew it...  it's too much revealing. I think I'm gonna get change my outfit"

Kevin: "No no no... don't... I like it"

Kevin: "I like the way you look this way, you are so cute, you know. Please don't get change"

Thea (Michael): "Such a sweet talker as always.... hehe.."

Thea (Michael): "Alright, so... it's time to go. Shall we?"

Kevin: "Oh.. yeah.. yeah.. for sure"

Kevin then take off his jacket and give it to Thea (Michael)

Kevin: "Here... wear this, so you don't get cold"

Thea (Michael): "Hihihi, to think that I used to be the one to do that...  It's just funny that you are now doing it for me"

Kevin and Thea (Michael) then get into Kevin's car and go on their date