26

Reighn

"Is there something you want to eat ma'am, sir?" Chloe asked.

"No need for me, ikaw Reighn are you craving for something?" Knight asked as he turn his gaze on me.

"Actually yes, because you came to my office and asked me right away to come with you here not even asking kung nakakain na ba ako" Umirap ako sa kanya, he's a bit annoying huh.

"Oh, my bad. I'm sorry then" Said Knight as he scratched the back of his head.

Napairap nalang ako before I looked at Chloe. "I have seen this food in the internet, its just kinda weird but as I have seen with its feedback it's yummy daw. Kaso I forgot the name e'."I put my pointing finger in my lips trying to remember its name.

"Ano pong itsura ma'am, can you describe po? Baka alam ko" Chloe suggested with a smile. She's kind naman e' I just feel her annoying sometimes.

"Uh..." I tried to clear the image of it in my mind. "As I said it kinda looks weird but, you know that food looking like a big sperm?"

I saw how their eyes widen, Chloe's lips parted a bit as she stared at me.

"M-ma'am..."

"Oh my fuck, ang laswa Reighn" I heard Knight mumbled.

"I know right, I told you it looks weird, but it really do looked like a big sized sperm!" I hissed.

They looked as if they were still shocked with what I have said, what's so shocking with that. I just described as how I seen it from the internet.

I sighed as I roll eyes at them. "Fine! I'll try to search what it was called!"

I tried to search its name as how I described it to them. Knight even watched me type 'big sized sperm but food' from the searching bar, he dramatically covered his mouth by his palm, hindi ko nalang sya pinansin.

But nothing showed the same I have seen. I even rumbled the words just to find out its name kasi I really have forgotten talaga.

"Ah!" I looked at Chloe as she suddenly spoke. "Are you referring to a tauge ma'am?" She asked with a wide smile as if she passed from a board exam.

"Tauge?" I tried remembering the name, it sounds familiar but to be sure I searched it on my phone and turned out it was the one I've been searching for.

I smile of success formed on my lips as I faced back at them. "Yes! It was tauge! So that's what they call it pala, I'll take note of that"

I felt Knight shivered beside me while looking at me with disgust. "Tandaan mo yun ha, tauge daw. Tauge. Next time kapag magre-request ka na kumain no'n sabihin mo tauge, hindi big sized sperm, nakakakilabot ka Reighn"

I just roll my eyes on him then I heard Chloe giggled.

"Wait ma'am ha, ipapasabay ko nalang kay ate kasi mamamalengke naman na sya for stocks" Chloe said before she faded in our sight.

I looked at Knight. "She looked fine naman ah, do you think there's really a problem she's hiding?" I asked.

He nod as he stared at Chloe while talking with her sister from the kitchen, we can't hear what they're talking about but I can see that bright smile that haven't been leaving Chloe's lips since we came.

She was surprised when she first saw us pero mabilis naman sya nakabawi.

"I don't know, she really might be" Knight said staring still at her.

I suddenly felt uneasy, parang nag-init yung knuckles ko bigla like they want to punch someone's face and that someone has a name started with K.

I want to put two black eyes with both of his eyes left and right, how dare he stare at other girl while I'm here sitting behind him.