28

Reighn

I just left after that, I didn't wait for his reply because I didn't fucking need that. If he was hurt, I guess he deserves it.

I put my phone in the holder as I waited for Knight to pick up my call. I connect my phone in my earphone so I can focus on driving. But it just keeps on ringing, he's not picking it up.

"Fuck!" I cussed as I hit the steering wheel.

I drove fast to the ZSTR building, I was about to make my step on the stair when my sight started to turn and my vision blurry. My hand immediately search for something to hold but I just couldn't find anything near me.

Agad akong napasapo sa ulo habang inaalalayan ang sarili ko na 'wag matumba. But I failed, but before my body could even hit the ground I felt someone's arms wrapping around my waist.

"Reighn!"

His voice, I couldn't see him clearly because my vision started to get blurry but that voice. It was him.

"Fuck! Reighn! What's happening?"

He was worried, his voice was shaking and I know he's worried.

"Knight..." I whispered before my vision went dark.

---

"She's fine, base on the test we made, she was just shock"

"Shock from what?"

"That's the thing we don't know, for now let's just wait until  she wakes up. And when she finally wakes up, please don't put too much pressure on her, let her tell us what happen by herself. Kung magpapabigla bigla tayo, she might get another shock again, well. This is not a serious condition, there's nothing for us to worry about, just give her a rest"

"Thank you, doc"

Then I heard the door creaking open before it slammed close. I stayed still closing my eyes, not letting him know I'm already awake.

There are new memories again, it was still Knight. I was on a bed while he was kissing me. We're not doing anything, just a kiss.

I felt his hand reach for mine, then a soft cold thing landed on the back of my hand. "Baby, I don't know what happen but please wake up. Sinabi naman na ni doc that you are fine pero hindi ako mapapakali kung hindi ko makikitang bumubukas 'yang mga mata mo, I need an assurance that you are fine, please wake up already"

He again kissed the back of my hand, I just feel it a bit awkward. I mean  yeah, Luke explained me the truth already pero I wasn't used to this.

"I can't stand seeing you suffer for another pain" I heard Knight mumble still holding my hand. He really do loves me.

Then I remembered what Luke told me.

'he loves you whole heartedly Reighn, he loves you so much and treated you his queen, I mean yeah, there are times that he do act like a jerk, but, he take care of  you more than anyone does'

And yeah, I can feel that now.

I slowly opened my eyes. His eyes widen in surprise.

"You're awake shit! Wait here, I'm gonna call the doc---"

"Stay" I said before he could even stand up, I hold his hand tighter.

"But---"

"Please..."

He looked at me, his eyes softened as he sigh and slolwy get back to his seat beside me.

"What are you feeling? May masakit ba sa'yo? Nahihilo ka ba? Can you still remember me o baka naman nagkaroon ka na ng second amnesia? Reighn? Reighn. Bakit hindi ka nagsasalita? Reighn talk you're scarying me. Reighn? Rei---"