Chapter 6: Puppeteer 2

🌅𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒕🌅

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
════════════════════════════

Donna Lyn: *Slowly comes down the stairs* Brianna: Lenlen! Hey! Donna Lyn: ... Brianna: *Walks over to Donna Lyn* Ella and are watching The Royal Prince in Wi-flix. Do you want to come and join us? But, we're on episode eleven already. You may not be able to catch up or relate. You know, how many months we monitor every week. It's our bonding time! Fortunately, you'll just be out of place. Donna Lyn: Well Brianna, I'm not in the mood to bond with you guys, especially for you, because my face is no longer made of plastic so that I can tolerate your presence. Rub it in. *Starts to walk away back upstairs* Brianna: You're so exaggerated! I'm just being nice to you! Then, this what you will repay me? Donna Lyn: *Walks back to Brianna* Nice? *Scoffs* Wow, what a pleasant word to say! 'NICE'. Oh Brianna, I don't need you to be 'nice', especially if it's not true. One thing I've learned in Australia and from aunt Bethany is that whenever I buy something, I'll make sure that it is authentic. Classic is forbidden and especially fake is forbidden! Just like you, nitwit! Do you think I forget everything you do? All the lies you made us believe? All of your cheating? If they believe you to be a change person you are super duper Brianna, not me. I'm not blind yet so I can't determine what's original in the parasite.

Brianna: You are entitled to your own opinion, Lenlen. You believe that so I can't do anything, but who will listen? Do you still have space here? Look, you just landed, right? But, where are papa and mamita? They're busy. It means they don't have time for you. Mayi, on the other hand, is happy with dad Ruben and mama Maita, she will marry dad again after the disarray with mommy Kendra. Your elder sister, she is happy with Levi and with her daughter, and as for me and Ella, we get along. You, where are you going? Donna Lyn: The thickness of your face! If there's no place in this house, it's you! So, rack-off! *Push Brianna* Donna Belle: *Sees the action and runs to it* Lenlen! Ano ginagawa mo?! [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐧! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?!] Brianna: Ella, I'm just asking her if she wants to join us, but, she says whatever words in front of me! She even told me I have no place here. Donna Lyn: Wow! Very good! Have pity on Ella, huh?! Donna Belle: Is that true, Lenlen? Donna Lyn: Hindi ako na una! [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭!] Donna Belle: What happened to you, huh?! Why are you angry to everyone?! Donna Lyn: Oh go ahead take sides! Brianna is right, eh! I have no place in this house again! *Walks away with rage*

"Knowing Donna raging over Brianna and Donna Belle, she walks away from the scene and walks upstairs back to her bedroom. Donna Belle looked back at Brianna who quickly lend her hand down of mischievous way as Donna Belle leans on the chair in distress about her sister's behavior and acts."

.
.
.
.

🛏🌸𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦 𝘓𝘺𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮🌸🛏

"Donna Lyn steps into her bedroom, slamming the door with frustration as she sits down on her bed." Donna Lyn: GRR! Irritating Brianna!