Chapter 66.4: Accidentally Sent to the Past(Continuation)

Hanji: *Giggles* Levia: Alright! I'll be going upstairs to the bedroom to probably help Gail with something. Hanji: Okay! Levia: *Gets up from the couch* Don't do anything stupid. Hanji: Alright mommy~ Levia: D-don't call me that? Hanji: Why? Is it bad? Hmm.. Maybe who knows~ You could be the mommy as dominant when you and Gail switch positions~ Levia: Aish.. "Levia turns back to face the stairs again with a tint bright red spread across her cheeks, but shrug it off as she takes her steps to go upstairs to help her wife at their bedroom. Once Levia steps into their bedroom to help Gail out with cleaning and the babies, Hanji takes her peek to check if Levia is out of sight, and proceeding to take her way upstairs to go to Mary's bedroom with the new teleportation invention she made."

.
.
.
.
.

🌸𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘈𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮🌸

.
.
.
.
.

Mary: *Keeps her mess*

.

✊🚪KNOCK KNOCK🚪✊

.

Hanji: Mary sweetie, may I come in? Mary: Yes, auntie. You may come in. Hanji: *Twist the knob to open the door, steps inside, and closes the door behind* Mary: Do you need something, auntie? Hanji: Actually yes, but I need your help. Mary: Oki! Hanji: Have you ever want to see and meet your parents when they were younger? Mary: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😮* Oo~!! Meeting young mama and papa?! Hanji: Yes. That's what you wanted, right? Mary: Yes! Hanji: Alright, but shh.. You don't want your papa to hear you and know about this. Mary: Alright. "Hanji turns on her teleportation device invention to create a portal of the past in year of 2020 that the young Gail and young Levi were still studying at school. 'Gᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ! I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ' Hanji said to Mary as Mary smiles and walks into the portal to teleport back to the past."

.
.
.
.

🔮Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀs🔮

🔮💫𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹: 2020💫🔮

.
.
.
.

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
════════════════════════════

.
.

🌸𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦🌸