Chapter 48: Punisher

☀️𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈☀️

.
.
.

🍽☕️𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓☕️🍽

.
.
.
.

Mary: Papa? Levi: *Looks at Mary after dressing up* Levi: Yes, baby? Mary: *Walks over to them* Can I come with you and mama to the Youth for Peace thing since my school is cancelled today? Please? *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🥺* Levi: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😳* You and your mother have the cutest expressions.. How could I say no to a cutie like you? *Picks Mary up and playfully pinch her nose* Mary: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (^^)* Hehe!! Yay! Levi: *Smiles* Gail: *Comes out of the bathroom* Mary: Mama! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (^^)* *Runs and hugs Gail's leg* Gail: *Giggles and crouches down at her* I heard your conversation with your father that you want to come with us. Mama: Yes, mama! Gail: Alright! Come with me. We'll go to your bedroom to pick an outfit for you. Mary: Yay!! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ:( ̄▽ ̄)* Thank chu, mama! Gail: *Smiles* Your welcome. Levi: Honey, I'll head downstairs to grab our car. Gail: Alright. *Looks at Mary* C'mon, sweetie: Mary: Yay! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (^^)* "Mary happily grapples her hand to hold her mother's hand. Both the daughter and the mother stroll over to Mary's bedroom for dressing Mary up, and at the same, Levi strolls over out of the bedroom to step downstairs in get their car ready."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
════════════════════════════

.
.

Gail: Hun, I'll go put our stuff in our lockers at the locker room. Levi: Alright. Be back after because we need to see Mayi and Brianna's work. Gail: *Nods and walks over to the locker room* Levi: *Smiles*

Mary: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😮* Wow! This place is so huge! Is this where you and mama work, papa? Levi: Well.. Yes, but it's not really a real work. Your mother and I are here to be likewise the roles of the captains of their favorite anime named 'Attack on Titan'. I might learn something from here to upgrade for the Ackerman Company and the Claveria Company. Mary: What's that anime? Levi: Uhh.. It's a decent anime, but it has a lot of violence and bad words. You're not allowed to watch it because you are too young for that anime. Mary: Oki, papa! I promise not to watch it! Levi: Good girl. *Pats her head* Mary: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: ^^* Gail: *Comes back from the locker room* Amanda: Oh! You guys are back! Gail: Yeah.. Sorry we weren't here yesterday, Ms. Amanda. Amanda: It's alright, Mrs. Ackerman. Your husband told me the reason on why you and Levi were absent. Gail: Alright. Mary: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (◕ᴗ◕✿)* Amanda: And who is this cutie little girl? Mary: My name is Mary! Mary Ackerman! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: ^••^* Amanda: What a nice and beautiful name. Mary: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: ()* Amanda: Is she your daughter? Levi: Yes, Ms. Amanda. Mary Ackerman is mine and my wife's daughter. Amanda: What a cutie daughter you both have. Mary: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (^^)* Gail: *Smiles* Anyway.. Uhh.. Ms. Amanda? Amanda: Yes? Gail: How are Mayi and Brianna doing? Amanda: Well.. Ms. Donna Marie Escalante successfully passed her punishment of cooking lunch yesterday. Gail: Only Mayi po? Eh.. Where's Brianna by then? Levi: Let me guess. She wasn't helping Mayi again? Amanda: That's what Ms. Escalante said.