Do you know her? The girl that looks at you

Chapter title from pretty face (PUBLIC)

If you're wondering who Carlos madrigal is he was concept idea of Camilo ( basically Camilo but he's a jerk )

He first meet her when they were children at his and camilo's gift ceremony. Gabriella couldn't find her parents and was lost but no one was helping her since they couldn't hear Gabriella over the music and all the talk so she sat away from everyone since it was getting overwhelming for the little girl unknown to her there was certain madrigal who planning to ruin someone's night because of boredom until he heard someone crying ( through out the years he's noticed that Gabriella had habit getting in the way of his plans she feels bad about it but Carlos could care less he would rather send time with her anyway ).

Five-year old Carlos madrigal didn't know what to do he could prank her but wasn't that mean to prank a crying girl so the shapeshifter did what he did when his older sister was upset. He stole a empanada from everyone's favourite flower girl plate on the table and walked towards her.

" do you want half of this empanada "

The crying child looked up and saw one the infamous madrigal twins. She was confused because when most people checked on a girl who was clearly upset they normally ask " are you okay " or something like that.

" Umm sure "

So Carlos gave her half of the tasty treat and they ate together in a weird comfortable silence. During this the cunning madrigal had an idea.

" Do you want to prank someone with me"

Gabriella almost choked on her food

" What no! "

" Why not? "

" Because it's mean "

" Why does that matter "

" Why does it NOT matter "

The two kids glared at each other and looked away from each. Carlos started feeling bad since he wanted to cheer her up not make her more upset. So the misfit madrigal twin decided to compromised

" Okay is there anyone that was mean to you "

" Why do you ask? "

" We can get revenge on them by pulling a prank "

Gabriella started to think about it before she reminded boy who lives next to her and for some weird reason loves to pull the girl's hair as hard as he can wherever he went. Knowing he was definitely here she grabbed one of Carlos's hand and started looking for him. After a while they found him.

" Him he's very mean to me "

Carlos looked at where she was pointing and smirked at her.

" Ready to get revenge "