Cause I'm just a teenage dirtybag, baby

Chapter Title from Teenage Dirtbag ( Wheatus )

It's been ten years since that event and only recently the prankster and his estrella ( star ) have gotten together. The madrigal's weren't that shock when Carlos and Gabriella got together since it was pretty common for them to end up with their childhood friends but more of a shock is how Carlos was the second grandchild with a s/o ( Julieta owed Pepa fifty peso ) either way the madrigal's were happy for him especially his mama Pepa because Garbriella made her son very happy along with them remembering Pepa of herself and Felix when they were younger since she's always the calm to his  storms in the way like the way Felix is to her and throughout the years she's become friends with Camilo and Mirabel.

Though no one ever said it to Carlos's face he knew what everyone thought and has said ( sometimes Carlos believes he has a bit of his sister's gift ) about why on earth did stupidly pretty and wears her heart on her sleeve Gabriella Sánchez see in selfish and lazy Carlos madrigal ( hell even Isa thinks about it )

It wasn't just whispers and talks on the streets that was the reason Carlos knew about it just the way the people looked him and gabriella when ever they were out together ( it's why he prefers staying at casita ). The shapeshifter sometimes wonders if gabriella ever noticed because no matter how much looks people gave them or whispers about them she looks at him and talks to him with no shame or annoyance.

Today Carlos and Gabriella were going walk around town holding hands until they were interpreted by all too familiar face with flowers in his hands.

" Gabriella Sánchez are ready to stop being stubborn and admit you're really in love with me "

Dominic López never tried to stop trying wooing the girl who lived next door to him after they turned thirteen despite the fact that she hated him and is not afraid to say it and the only person that hated him more was her boyfriend.

" López when will you ever stop you ever stop being stubborn and just move on from me "

" Ahh but Gabriella how can I, I've been in love with you ever since we were children "

" Then why did you always pull my hair no matter how much I told you too stop "

" But Gabriella we were just children what else was I supposed to do "

The prankster getting tired of the pathetic boy's crap decided to step in because even though his estrella could defend herself López just never got the hint until fist got involved.

" Alright Gabriella has said no to you for two years and still you still believe there's a chance she likes you don't make me laugh "

" Shut up Madrigal this doesn't involve you! "

Carlos put his arm around her and smirked

" Really now I'm her boyfriend and I've been kicking your ass ever since we were little boys straight while only getting bruises so yeah this does involve me "

" Madrigal are you asking for a fight! "

" Thought I made that pretty obvious by the way she still would've chose me even if you weren't a asshoe "

And that was the final straw for the López and the Madrigal couldn't help but laugh

" Mi amor you should really worry about your safety you know I mean look at all the bruises and scars you got just from today. "

The young couple were at casita waiting for Julieta since she was busy helping her husband after trying to surprise her with a forest date. Right now Gabriella was checking for any more bruises and scars to prove her point.

" You shouldn't worry princesa ( princess ) I've survived worse plus I believe you would still love me if my bruises and scars were permanent "

Gabriella giggled

" Even if you lose an eye or body part I would still love you "

The lovebirds leaned in for a kiss before thunder interrupted them

" Carlos Madrigal! "

Pepa ran to check on him

" Carlos Mi bebe varon ( my baby boy ) please tell me you didn't get into another fight "

" Mami you know I love you and you're my favourite in the the family right "

Then Felix entered the kitchen

" If you really loved me and your mani then you would stop getting into street fights and help the town "

" Camilo don't pretend to be your father/ Camilo shut up "

The shapeshifter transformed back into himself

" Well hello to you too mami and Carlos didn't mean to interrupt anytime just was hungry "

Camilo walked over to the girl his age and kissed her hand

" And of course hello to you too Gabriella "

She rollled her eyes and gave him a smile

" hello Camilo "

" Remember she's my girlfriend "

" Yeah I know she's your- "

Camilo transformed to his twin

" estrella, princesa and only person to keep you sane-"

Camilo transformed back to himself

" yeah we get it "

" she's too pretty for you anyway "

" well lucky for both of us she's not my type anyway where's the food "

" What do you think we're here for "