Prologue

Click, click ,click

That's all I heard.My fingers quickly tapping on the screen of my phone,as I stared blankly at the screen.Trying my best to remain calm and keep my full attention on what I was doing. Focus ,focus I mentally told my self as I bit into my lower lip.Feeling pressure put upon me. Standing behind me was my younger brother, he looked as nervous as I did.If not more.

"We should have heard something by now...Why haven't they called?!" Aidan finally asks as he sits down on the couch,contemplating. He was a nerevous wreck,today was suppose to be when all the actors got their call back.But for the passed few hours,Aidans hasn't gotten anything. I must admit,I was worried for him and I just wished my phone would ring already.

"Don't worry Aidan,i'm sure they'll call any minute" I said after a few moments of silence. But that was when I slowly glanced up from my phone and looked back at him.A small sigh,quickly escaping from my lips. I was known to always be on my phone and not just social media,I was contacting people all over the world for my younger brother.

But at this time, I chose to set my phone down on the coffee table and sit by him."Calm down" I told him as he ignored what I was saying and glanced at my phone.Aidan than began tapping his leg,making me sigh once again.

At this time my dark brown hair was pulled back in a high pony tail and both Aidan and I were in our PJ's.It was early in the morning at this time and we both looked like a train wreck.Aidan's dark curls all messed up while my hair was all frizzy.

"Do you think we should just call them or-" Aidan was then cut off when we heard my phone ring.Causing both of our heads to snap towards the coffee table,where my phone sat."Don't just sit there!" He then yelled."Answer your phone!" My brother told me as I quickly snatched my phone up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said calmly,trying to act proffectional.The other person on the other line was a women.

"Hello,is this Aidan Turners agent?' She asked,sounding all perky.

"This is" I quickly,yet calmly said as I glanced toward Aidan.Who at this time was holding a pillow tightly.

"Well.We have looked over a few things and would like to offer him the role of Kili,would he be intrested?" The women asked as I glaced towards Aidan with a smile.

"Yes of course" I told her,making my younger brother throw his hands up in the air.God. He was acting like a child,but I must admit I was happy for him.

"Great! I'm emailing you the details right now.Mr.Jackson will fill Aidan in on the rest of the information in three weeks,see you then" With that the women hung up the phone.

The instant she did so,I screamed at the top of my lungs and quickly jumped to my feet.Aidan smiling like a clown as I did so."You,me. New Zeland, in three weeks!" I told my brother,holding up three fingers. Making him jump to his feet as well.

"I'm finally in a big movie!" he told me as my eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh,I need to start planning" I quickly said,pulling my phone out and looking over the email that was just sent to me."Ok I need to send them a few things,fill out some information,find out when our flight is leaving..." I rambled on as I started typing on my phone at a hundred miles an hour.

Me rambling caused Aidan to sigh,but I didn't care.I am his agent after all so I needed to make sure everything was in order.As many thoughts ran through my mind,Aidan soon made all of them crash.

"Quick question,which character did I get?" he asked innocently,making me laugh.

~~Three weeks later~~

"Now your sure this is the right flight?" Aidan asked,causing me to role my eyes at him.

At this time I was wearing a skinny white dress that came down to my knees and white high heels to match.My hair was let loose,dark brown curls surrounded my face as I continued walking towards our flight.Aidan walking closely behind me.At this time I was doing what I was alway doing,my head was berried in my phone.

"Are you kidding me?! Of course I'm sure,it freakin says THE HOBBIT,in bold letters on the outside of the plane" I told him as he bit into his lip,nodding."See! Never question me!" I added with a chuckle as we boarded the plane.

Many other actors in the Hobbit were already on the plane at this time.But I really didn't notice them."Go meet your cast" I then instructed my younger brother before making my way to a seat and quickly sitting down.I sat by the window seat,just in case anyone needed to sit by me but I seriously doubted it.

After a few minutes,the pilot announced for everyone to take their seats and turn off all electronics.A small groan escaped from my lips as I shut down my phone and looked around.But that is when I saw Aidan sit by Dean,the actor playing Fili.

"Perfect" I mumbled to myself with a small smile.But that is when I noticed someone sitting by me.

"Um...hi?" I then said,glancing over at Orlando Bloom...wait! The Orlando Bloom?! I tried to hide a smile as I realized it was him,he was my favorite character in The Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean and of course,many others.

"oh hi,sorry is this seat taken?" He asked,about to get up but that was when I quickly shook my head.

"No,no it's free" I told him,making him nod before buckling his seatbelt.

"Ahh it's great to be back" Orlando then mumbled as I slightly smirked at him,knowing Legolas wasn't suppose to be seen until the second film.After a few moments of silence,Orlando finally turned to me and quickly apologized "Sorry,I'm Orlando Bloom and.... you are?" He asked,holding out his hand.Which I shook.

"I'm Alexandria, Alexandria Turner"

~~~~~~~~~

Um hi,please tell me what you think! Vote,comment! Just anything! I want to know if I should continue with this story and make a next chapter.