Ch.4

"Get up!" I screamed,grabbing a pillow and hitting Aidan with it. He could seriously sleep through anything and I mean ANYTHING.

Even after the alarm clock went off at 5am, 5:30, 6 and finally 6:30AM. He slept through all of it! Me on the other hand,got up without a struggle. Easily fixing my hair than putting a bit of makeup on. After that I put on a pair of jeans and a plain black t-shirt,I then left the bathroom to go get my brother up.

Last night we weren't able to get into our room until eleven O clock.At first I sent Aidan down to get a new key,but I was soon called down as well to give all the information to the front desk.To be honest I was in a horrible mood,yes even at eleven I was tired.

After we straitened out that whole mess and we got to our room.I went strait to bed,but so did Aidan.

"I'm serious we are gonna be later!" I groaned,grabbing the blankets and ripping them off him him.Aidan just kinda moaned before grabbing his pillow and throwing it at me.

"Seriously?! You could have hit me" I told my brother,putting my hands on my hips.

"That was the point! Just give me five more minutes!" Aidan whined.

"You don't have five minutes! We have to be there in ten! Now get up,get dressed and lets go!" I told him.

One word....

wow....

I never knew my brother could get up so fast.Within seconds,he was on his feet.Sprinting passed me and started grabbing cloths.He then dashed into the bathroom and within two minutes he jumped out.

"Im ready,now lets go" Aidan said as I started walking towards the door but soon stopped and quickly grabbed the room key.

Stuffing it into my purse,I made my way out of the room.

~~~~~~~~

"Now you have breakfast with the cast at eight,you have makeup test at eight forty five. That goes on for one to two hours long,after that you'll have a short one on one time with Peter for about 15 minutes. He'll be explaining a few things to you" I explained. "After that you'll have about an hour to go over your lines with everyone and have singing lessons and trust me,ill be there" I winked teasingly " Than you'll have lunch for about a half an hour and for the rest of the time you'll be on set or in your trailer,got it?" I asked,reading everything off of my phone.

I then glanced over at Aidan who looked a bit happy but scared as all.That made me smile at my younger brother.

"Don't worry,ill be there the whole time.For the entire morning ill be in your trailer but after lunch and when your on set.Ill be on the side lines,sitting in your chair" I smirked,causing Aidan to roll his eyes.

"No you can't just hang out in my trailer,you need to be there! Just in case.....please?!" Aidan whined,sounding like a puppy. "Alex come on,its my first big movie!"he explained.

Those few words made me slowly look up from my phone,thinking about it for a second.Than after a while, I finally groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in Aidans chair all day,watching him.At first I was trying to be supportive but after about an hour,I thought screw this and pulled out my phone.

Every once in a while,I would hear Aidan yell my name.Causing me to look up from my phone and glance over at him. Most the time I would laugh at him because of all the makeup on his face and other times I would just give him a thumbs up.But right now,I had just finished explaining all Aidan's allergies to the makeup artist.I was about to go back to checking emails,but that was when someone came over to my chair.

"You should look up from your phone more often" I heard someone say,causing me to roll my eyes.

Not even bothering to look up,I responded to the person before me.

"Ya that would be nice,but sense my office is thousands of miles away.My phone is my office for the next year and a half" I explained,causing the man before me to chuckle.

Wait...I recognize that laugh,I then looked up to see Orlando standing there.

"What are you doing here? I heard you weren't going to start filming your scenes for another three months" I explained.

"Oh I thought i'd just come for the fun of it......." Orlando explained, slightly trailing off."By the way,thanks for the sticky note. I already entered your number into my phone"he then added,causing me to slightly blush as I turned my phone off and looked into his eyes.

"Ya,I thought I might as well steal your idea and write my number on a sticky note for you" I smirked.

Orlando just barely nodded as he began playing with his fingers.

"Ya so Alex...." Orlando then bit into his lip. "I was wondering,maybe later you'd like to go grab something to eat with me? Or go see a movie?" he then asked.

Those few words caused my eyes to light up,I held back a smile as I quickly bit into my lip.Oh how I wanted to say yes.But something was holding me back,my job.Aidan truly needed and wanted me here with him,through everything.

"I can't....." I then said,causing Orlando to frown.He looked as if I had just ran over his puppy.

Orlando was about to open his mouth and say something,like he understands and blah.But no I couldn't let this happen. Let my job hold me back from things I wanted to do.So that was when I quickly said;

"I can't tonight,but I'm free tomorrow if that works for you" I said softly.

That caused Orlando to rapidly nod."Yea,that would work" he smiled as I softly smiled back at him."I'll pick you up around seven?"Orlando asked,slowly backing away.

"Perfect " I grinned.

"Alright see you then"

With those few words,Orlando then walked off.Leaving me their smiling like an idiot. I had a date with the Orlando Bloom....