-12-

NEW CHAPTERRR

hope you guys will like this one...

Enjoy <3

~~~

Rafael P.O.V

I couldn't ignore this feeling anymore. Yesterday was the realization that I'm utterly and undeniably attracted to Alcrais Knight, the guy I liked to tease on, not only for the sex but the way he's so cute whenever he's flustered. The way he doesn't give a fuck about people opinion of him. The way he blushes and also mad whenever I tease him. I drove him to his home but he insisted for me to drop him off on the bus shelter.

I asked him what's wrong but he only said that his house is just a block away and it's best to reach by walking. I don't understand what he meant by that but I didn't stop him from leaving my car. He muttered a thank you at me then start walking away to the distance.

Now I'm sitting besides my friends at the lunch but my mind wander to the brown haired boy across the cafeteria. I study his thick eyelashes and his blue eyeliner for today. He's walking with his friends and that golden boy that everyone was hyping about. For some reason I don't like that boy, maybe for taking people attention away from me. Mostly for taking Alcrais attention away from me.

I see Alcrais laughing at something that boy whispered and I just grip my sandwich in hand tighter at the sight.

What the fuck so funny?!

"Woah woah! Easy tiger! What are you looking at?", Luka asked across me. I look away from Alcrais and start chewing back on my sandwich. Everyone on the table are looking at me but I wave them off.

"Anywho.. Rafael, I think Camila was searching for you earlier. She said something about you giving her herpes or something from the party..", Cecilia said with a laugh and the others joining to laugh as well.

I rolled my eyes at that. "I'm clean and we use condom when we do it, she's just dramatic as usual.", Camila was my ex girlfriend sort of, we never made it official but I always getting it on with her. She's so dramatic at the times that's why we're not together like that.

"You guys won't believe me when I say it, Carlos, that new blonde guy, he owns a Italian restaurant and brooo when we do project together at his place he makes me some delicious Italian foods!", Luka said enthusiastically, his smile is so big that it resembles IT clown.

"Yo for real?!", Cecilia asked and Luka nodded eagerly.

"Like damn I was moaning at the taste of his cooking, he thought I was weird!", He said with no shame. The people on our table just sigh. He is weird.

"You are weird, man!", Todd said matter of factually.

Luka huffed. "Oh you'd be like that too once you taste his godly cooking. Gosh Italians are gifted!", He said with a smile. "...wish my wife gonna be Italian, or husband.", He added the last part and everyone on the table just snickered at that.

"Queer!", Todd muttered.

Now I just realized that if people find out about me linking up with Alcrais all along, what would they say? How would they react to that? Will they gonna see me the same?

I look around at my friends as they laughing at whatever Luka and Kody bickering about.

Will they stop being my friends?

That question lingers in the back of my head. I decided to brush it off and open my messaging app.

Barbie ;)

Hey Al, can we talk after school?

That's all I type before sending it to him and lock my phone before swindling it around my fingers. It's the first time I'm feeling fear this way like this, moments later I hear my buzzing and I see his name popping on the screens and he said he'll meet me in my car but only for ten minutes.

I could work with that 😏😉

After that I decided to listen to my friends conversation and start engaging like normal.

~~~

It's been ten minutes since school's over and most of my friends either still inside or already go home. Here I am waiting in my car for Alcrais to come, my head perks up when I see him walking out the gates. Although that happiness didn't last long as I see him walking side by side with that blonde guy. I see them bid each other goodbye and he starts making his way to my car.

He opens the door and climb inside.

"So um what do you want to talk about?", Instead of answering I just grab his head and start kissing him and he yelp in surprise before melting to my kiss. After a minute of kissing he pushes me off and look at me confused. "I-Is that what you want? Another head or sex or something?", He seems upset.

Shit!

"I uh no sorry, I can't help it..", I cleared my throat. ".. I want to talk about us.", I simply said.

His expression changed from being upset to somewhat unreadable.

"What do you want to talk about then?", He asks. I took a deep breath and try my best not to sound nervous. Imagine The Rafael Sandoval, school golden boy, being nervous in front of a guy. He's not just any guy though.

"I like you, Alcrais.", Is all I said. He blinks three times and remain silent for a moment. I waited for him to say something and he does.

"What the fuck?! Is- is this some kind of joke?!", his eyes widened. I chuckled a little at his reaction "It's- it's not funny, you fart!", I give him a smile and grab both his hands and kiss them with my lips.

"Nah I'm not joking with you, I like you, Barbie!", I said with a grin. Everytime I'm around him all I can do is smiling and grinning like an idiot but I don't mind it.

"What the fuck!", He pulls his hands away from mine and I frown at the action. "Is this a dream? Slap me!", And so I did. "Ouch you fart! That hurts!", And I laugh at that before leaning closer and kiss the spot where I slapped him.

"There, better?", I said cheekily with a smile.

"I uh I don't know what to say...", He said softly. I grab his hands with mine.

"I know it seems random as fuck but I realized it yesterday, I mean I been feeling about for sometimes that's why I tease you a lot.", I poke his cheeks as he glares at me. "But yeah... It felt good saying the truth now.", I said curtly.

We just stare at each other in silence for a minute or two until he clears his throat and start speaking up, "I- I guess I kinda like you too...", He said and I swear my heart never beat this loud, I give him a grin.

"Haha I knew it!", I jokingly said while inside I'm feeling all sorts of euphoria feeling.

"You're so cocky!", He rolled his eyes again, I just smile at him and kiss him again.

God this is the first time I feel this happy!

~~~

I KNOW FINALLY RIGHT DJEJDJWKKS 😭

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What's the perfect ship name for these two? 🤔 Lemme know in the comments

Don't forget to vote and share this book guys

Stay tuned! Love yaaaa