-26-

Rafael P.O.V

Suddenly someone stops in front of my car, grabbing my attention from looking at my phone. I look up to see a very familiar girl crossing her arms on her chest and stare at me rather sinisterly. She looks pissed for some reason. She then makes her way into the driver's window and tap on it couple time. I roll it down and she jab a finger at my direction.

"You think you're so slick huh?!", Camilla screamed at me for no reason.

I stared at her and frown, "Huh? What the hell are you talking about?", I asked dumbfoundedly. What's this bitch on? A crack or something?

She smirks and lean against the opening windows of my car, "I know your fucking secret!", she said with a smug smile like a crazy bitch he is.

"Huh?"

"Oh that you're a fucking homo and dating that flamboyant guy, Aleister or whatever!", she rolls her eyes and cross her hands on her chest. At that moment I'm just freeze not knowing what to say.

How does she knows?!

I decided to answer her, "What the fuck you talking about?!", I tried to put my poker face on and she laughs bitterly afterwards.

"Rafael, Rafael, Rafael... My friends saw you two and send me a picture of you!", She smirks then pulling up her phone and show me the picture that said. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

It's the picture of me and Alcrais with our hands intertwined together, it was from our ice skating. I feel like my world crumbling down before me as she smugly looking at me.

"I can't believe you dumped me for that fucking fag!", she harshly said. I ball my hand into a fist and about to knock her phone from her hand but she just laughed.

"You better watch your mouth, Camilla!", I threatened staring intensely at her.

"ah ah if you dare to hurt me, this picture will be online..", she threatens ,".. and your reputation will be destroyed Rafael Sandoval!", she sings evilly.

I can't believe this crazy bitch about to fucking out me, out of everyone. I'm not ready to be out yet why can't she minds her own business? We're not even a thing, she shouldn't have interfere my life like this.

"Anyway, mark my words Sandoval! You're gonna pay for ditching me!", The bitch then walk away leaving me with so much thoughts running wild in my head.

~~~

I wake up when my phone alarms starts ringing. It's Saturday and I got no school nor activity to do, at least just yet. I grab my phone to shut off the alarms also to see new notification. I sigh in relief when everything seems to be normal.

She hasn't out me yet...

I then think of Alcrais. Last night when I got home, my parents were scolding me again and I sort of told them I'm dating someone and they immediately went to ask me about it but I just get away from that topic and lock myself in my room. I then FaceTime Alcrais until eventually I watch him sleep on the phone which is cute. I decided to open my messaging apps and text Alcrais.

Bae 😈❤️

Mornin' baee 😘

I started off simple, now I need to pee and wash my face and brush my teeth while waiting the reply from him. I comb my hair with my hands until I feel like satisfied with my curls. Having a curly hair is both a blessing and a challenge to maintain sometimes.