Prolouge

June 2013,Valley of Flowers

Please!!

"Please...Please ..leave me".

"I won't tell anyone...bahut Ganda lagta hai and dukhta bhi hai...p  pp..Please.. please jane do...main kisi  ko kuch nahi bataongi...Mumma ko bhi nahi..I beg of you ..Please let me go today atleast".

Please!!

She was so scared and  frightened through the constant torture that words just fumbled through her beautiful tender pink lips over which those two rough and dangerous palms pressed upon next second silencing her.

Sana woke up horrified with a jerk sweating in that humid atmosphere of that cold place.It was little more cold suddenly in this month amidst of so much greeny and breezy wind.The weather has definitely  changed  she guessed.She felt bare and hallow inside and shivered  with that feeling with much more cold.She covered her almost naked body with the duvet and looked for her camisole and her lowers.It was not nearby ...may be she or he have thrown  them somewhere  in the room or under the bed in the heat of the moment...due to the effect of their restless hormones and overpowering  desire and passion.

She looked for him around when she found him no where...she knew where and what he would be doing at this wee hour of the morning and smiled thinking  about him..He was calmness and stillness to her racing and stormy  heart...in very few days over small span of time ..he was becoming her H2O !!

MR.Bhuchal!!

Are oh Mr.Bhuchal!!

She called him.

He entered tensed reading something on his mobile phone.

"Mere kapde wapas do you wild reptile!!".She said.

He took her clothes lying under the bed and forwarded to her.

"Ye chehra  ka raang kyon uda hua hai...bahar kisi bandar ne 3 4 thappad to nahi bajaye!?".She giggled.

"Bad joke at wrong time Billi!Network to aata  nahi yahan..I was feeling something  unusual, so went outside in coverage area..Thank God BSNL ke network ka kuch to fayda mila
I was reading some news .IMD, Indian Meteorological Department of India has issued some advisory regarding  the current weather. I was just going to read it but you called  me and network bhi chala gaya.Why so impatient  as always baby!".

"Don't  baby me".She said wearing her camisole.

"I Will.I think we should leave this place urgently..The weather and atmosphere outside is not good and I am getting very odd feeling  about it..We can be at risk and in danger...come on..let's pack all the stuff.".He suggested.

"I will not go anywhere. I am not afraid of death.You go if you want to."She declared.

I am used to 100 deaths already she told herself.

"How can I leave you here alone and go without you Sana..I am not like You".

A word of care and she started running  from those feelings deviating her mind.

"Ok will think about it, first love me ,touch me like there is no tomorrow!Will you Sidharth?"

"Why not baby!Morning sex! IS always good  refreshing and healthy. ".He said 
chuckling and opening  his shirt button.

"Kutta! "She uttered sealing his lips and taking her hand to his forbidden area roaming around wildly and brutally on his erected member and him squeezing her mountain peaks over her camisole..best and most beautiful  part of her body.

Sidharth looked at her eyes submitting  himself and she threw her camisole again followed by every single  piece of cloth on their body making  them bare ,wet and immersed in desire and passion making sweet, wild,and fervent love imprinting  themselves on their soul in the process of waiting for  this world to end!!!

Sidharth woke up with a heavy feeling with the affect of alcohol remembering  her..it was his daily  ritual to remember  her every morning  at every night before and after closing his eyes.

Why did  you do this baby!

Why!

Why did you killed your own child ?

Our blood our baby!!

Why Sana?.He talked to himself grieving  over.

He felt himself immersed in some watery fluid beneath..he looked and found out that was muddy water which was fastly  filling up the space  around.

I KNEW!! ITS YOU BABY!!! .

This preface  is result of my over exited ,over enthusiastic  mind with turned into my next fiction.Please read the description  of story to understand  well.

DO SUPPORT ME IN ANY WAY YOU WANT TO .

VOTE,COMMENT SHARE AND LOVE ..THAT'S  ALL I NEED HERE.

SWATI❤❤❤❤❤