Ganga

MAY 2013,Haridwar

Haridwar,Hari ka Dwar ,Adobe & gateway to reach Lord Vishnu..Haridwar ,place of Hari (Lord Vishnu)..the place and its etymology serving as the Gateway to the Adobe of Lord Vishnu where he resides in Baikunth Dham Badrinath, his own home...just like lord Shiva's home is Kailash.

Haridwar the gateway & starting point of devotees of 4 dham yatra of Gangotri,Yamunotri,
Kedarnath & BadriNath .

Haridwar where the The River Ganga, after flowing for 253 km from its source at Gaumukh as Bhagirathi at the edge of the Gangotri Glacier, enters the Gangetic Plain for the first time at Haridwar, and called Ganga here,which gave the city its ancient name, Gangadwara.

Jeevan Dayni ,Janani,Patit Pavni,Jannani,Jahnavi ,Nikita, Gange, Shubhra, Sapteshwari,Bhagirathi, Alaknanda, and Vishnupadi..These are other names of Ganga each name depicting her struggles, purpose and fulfillment through her entire course.

Sidharth was sitting on the banks of Agni ghaat of river Ganga in Haridwar  a special designated ghaat for doing last rites and aasthi visharjan/prawah(immersing ashes)in holy Ganga near,the other adjacent ghaat which is Harkipaudi.
Harkipauri as the name implies Hari ki pauri....Foot of lord Hari or steps to hari(steps to reach Creator Lord Vishnu) is considered according to legendary anecdotes as the exact place on the earth where Lord Vishnu 's foot imprints are there.
Also Harki paudi is the place where the one of the four drops from the Amrit Kalash fell upon in this part of earth into Ganga river from the sky by Lord Vishnu 's Garuda (Eagle)while taking it away after the conflict of Devas and Asuras at the time of Samundra Manthan/Churning of Ocean .Hence the palce Haridwar is considered as the most holy among Hindus along with other 3 holy places Prayagraj(Allahabad),Ujjain and Nashik where rest of the 3 drops of Amrit(Nectar) fell on the earth marking it as the 4  Kumbh(Earthen pot  or Kalash in which Amrit came out from Sagar Manthan and was carried from which the Amrit drops fell down) pilgrimage and most holy and pious places in Hindu Mythology .

And irony was Agni ghaat is just adjacent to Harki Paudi...symbolisation of creator and the destroyer.The amrit ghaat harki paudi where people dip in the holy river for immortality and Mokhsha is just adjacent to the Agni ghaat where  people immerse their mortal remains in the same Ganga river!!!!!!!

Sidharth saw Shehnaaz first time on the same Agni Ghaat,the ghaat of destroyer,the ghaat where he came after he was all emotionally destroyed completely after loosing his mother for immersing her ashes ,his mother who had no will left to live this life finally !!And his sister Sameera who too was destroyed completely into ashes ,who wanted to live this life fully and beautifully at any cost but choose the other way.....only if he could do something at that time he would not have been praying for her sister's dead soul along with his mother.
Alas!! He could do something for her,his sister...one year ago atleast..when he was happy in his life in London!!

His sister who was always alive and full of live when she was with him...only if he could save her ,she would have been laughing and giggling always which she used to whenever she was with him and their mother.....only if he could knew what was happening in her life a year ago.....he could...he could save her??He could save those life which involved her too?? Or it was predestined!?..........But he never believed in DESTINY!!! He was a firm believer in today...in present...whatever he had in his hands at present he had a strong faith in that...the faith which his mother tought him..and now all he was left with was the faith in God,Nature and not with the people around for a moment also.

Sidharth met Shehnaaz on the same Agni Ghaat where people come to burn and immerse the ruins of their loved one...sorry not every ruins of the human body was loved???...Was it...But he met her on the ghaat of those destroying hieroglyph ..But he did not knew then that Shenaaz will be his destroyer or creator....that only destiny could decide...the same destiny he did not had a faith in !!.